"Miscarriage Of Justice" Discussion *SPOILERS*

And I'm a hard-core CSI fan not just a GSR fan, so that's a figment of some fans imagination, who think that way, I'm just sad that some are gone and Warrick is one of them, I love Nick and Greg and Brass and Doc, even Hodges role is funny, so don't pretend to think or to know how other fans are feeling. just because everyone doesn't have the same take on everything! I enjoyed this episode it was riveting and great from the beginning to the end!

I don't understand what you're saying.

I love Nick and Greg and Brass and Doc, even Hodges role is funny, so don't pretend to think or to know how other fans are feeling. just because everyone doesn't have the same take on everything!

Never said I did.:)

I'm referring to the split that TPTB including Jorja Fox have said about half the fans who want GSR and half who don't.

I'm referring to the split that TPTB including Jorja Fox have said about half the fans who want GSR and half who don't.
Yeah, I'm one of the ones who did not. It's just not that kind of show. I don't watch crime dramas to see a soap opera. I watch soap operas to see soap operas. ;) Romantic relationships don't belong in this type of show, imo. :eek:

Romantic relationships don't belong in this type of show, imo. :eek:

Well you can have them, just in a way that's not deviating away from other characters and storylines. Just a little joke or a flirt there doesnt' hurt.

Like Hodges and Wendy. I never found their flirting took away from the show, but GSR did because it involved the lead character. But that should never be the case.

The show is a crime show and that should take precedent but sadly GSR took away from that.

So the team scene in the end states that we are ready to move on to bigger and better things.

And I gotta say I really like how Catherine takes the team out and socialize. Grissom coudn't be bothered to do that because he was so anti-social. I think she is proving to be a fantastic supervisor.

Last edited:
There's one thing here that really hasn't been discussed. We know that Humphries was going to commit suicide. He came in through a door just past the security area, so I'm guessing that he figured he'd at least get into the courtroom before being stopped. So I'm wondering what he was thinking of doing once he got in the courtroom. Would he just walk in, say 'I'm sorry, it was me' and blow his brains out in front of the Congressman. Would he kill the Congressman first, then himself? He only had a handgun, so he wouldn't be shooting everyone in there.

I see from some of the caps that it looks like there is a Bailiff up in front of the court (which is puzzling why he wouldn't have rushed to the door with Cath), so he probably would have taken out Humphries if he shot at someone.

On another note, I just remembered that the scene with Greg processing the closet (with the silent 'baby shark') and the wife comes in and starts berating Greg, it reminded me of when Mrs James gave Greg an earful when she came barging into the lab and spouting off at him. This time, Greg looked much cooler under pressure.

Last edited:
I for myself, after working with some people for 9 years, would be still distraught, and I was just wondering how did they move on and just shrug them off, like they were never there, I just thought it would be a sweet moment if they brought them up beings they all loved them so much! it wasn't their celebration, that's true, but I still think they should have said something pertaining to them! I have my thoughts on this just like you all do! So if Nick was gone, or Greg or another one, the rest of the team would never mention them again? then their feelings would be extremely shallow, & I don't think they are, to me!

I guess I still don't get that line of thinking.
In my job, we've had a few of us that have been working together for quite a while, and a few that have left recently. When we all get together every now & then, none of us sit around and say, "I wish so-and-so-from-the-past would be here to join us in this get together". Yes, their names get brought up at various times during the year, but just in passing and not at the get togethers, because the get togethers are usually about the 'here and now'.

Anyway...
I'm getting very frustrated that they keep making this show darker (literally). Even some of the hallway and lab scenes in this episode were hard to see the faces of the characters because there is no lighting. I noticed that for Catherine's (newly expanded) office, they added some lighting behind her, but jeez, they need to lighten things up! I get the fact that it's the 'night shift', but the lab at least should have proper lighting for its employees and they shouldn't have to work in the dark.

I agree, but at least it's not the Blue Tint of Death that they had CSI going on for a while. That sucked.

On another note, I just remembered that the scene with Greg processing the closet (with the silent 'baby shark') and the wife comes in and starts berating Greg, it reminded me of when Mrs James gave Greg an earful when she came barging into the lab and spouting off at him. This time, Greg looked much cooler under pressure.

Greg has to be one of the most calm people on that show when it comes to dealing with people. Even with Mrs. James his anger was not near as bad as most of the others on the show. Riley and Ray...their levels are yet to be determined.

I wonder if Greg lets his anger/frustrations out some other way that they don't let us see on screen and that's why he's able to stay so calm. Well, actually he did say in a Season 6 ep that he'd been going to the gym and taking some kind of kickboxing class or something, so maybe that's how he vents. :lol:

^Hmm good point. I still wonder about that line to the husband in 'Deep Fried and Minty Fresh,' that "there's not enough booze in this town to make you forget murder." Makes me think that that's the way he's been coping, at least since the beating and Demetrius James' death.

^Hmm good point. I still wonder about that line to the husband in 'Deep Fried and Minty Fresh,' that "there's not enough booze in this town to make you forget murder." Makes me think that that's the way he's been coping, at least since the beating and Demetrius James' death.

I think Greg just has a thicker skin and is more jaded now as he's seen the worst of the worst.

He found a dead kid in a container. He's been beaten nearly to death and then accused of homicide (I think that's what happened-correct me) by some politically correct jury, he's been sued and thankfully it was settled.

So that pretty much has toughened the guy up. He's not the same happy-go-lucky Greg he was nine years ago. He's seen so much nasty stuff and horrible people, well he's coped the best way he could.

I think Greg just has a thicker skin and is more jaded now as he's seen the worst of the worst.

He found a dead kid in a container. He's been beaten nearly to death and then accused of homicide (I think that's what happened-correct me) by some politically correct jury, he's been sued and thankfully it was settled.

So that pretty much has toughened the guy up. He's not the same happy-go-lucky Greg he was nine years ago. He's seen so much nasty stuff and horrible people, well he's coped the best way he could.
Yeah - Greg is the man!!! :adore: :drool:

Back