Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

Wow, this sounds freakin awesome. I'm in! I just need to find something to say that does not sound lame or pathetic! Totally cool!

^^I am not from athens but my name is athena so its a kind of nick! :D

^back OT,I so want that too!>..I'll found out right?! ;)..!I want to think that after this will be finished it will be nice! :D

natyna which artist or band sings that song you metioned? If I know it'll be easier to find the song on itunes.

Yay I'm so happy we're getting more participants :D. Every single actor & actress on this show deserves to know that their fans love them & Melina is no different. I did have a few other ideas for this project but after knowing how much Melina embraces her Greek heritage I went with a theme that would make her so happy.

jorja_fan86 said:
natyna which artist or band sings that song you metioned? If I know it'll be easier to find the song on itunes.
mhh if you can search for cd's, I have it on my "the greek experience 1" cd (first song cd 1)

otherwise it's:
vasilis karras & tolis voskopoulos - mia gynaika ftaiei
or perhaps they write it like that:
boskopoulos, voskopoylos, boskopoylos

I think voskopoulos also made a song called "mia gynaika", but it isn't that!

Found the cd online, they have even a sample of mia gynaika ftaiei:
http://www.gmcds.com/gmcds/content/Media...7275317&l=1
if you have realplayer, you can listen to it :lol: :D

I'm listening to it right now...can't help but laughing hehe

@athens: what a beautiful name, Athena...really lovin' it!

^oh,thanks! :lol:

about songs,I may have some sort of recomment to!...we said melina is from Paros??

CSI_Willows I still have what you wrote me in my pm inbox :).

athena Melina says she is from Naoussa which is on the island of Paros which is part of the Cyclades right? I read somewhere that Naoussa is the northern part. Do you know what is the name of the dance they do there?

natyna thanks for your help. I'll try to find the song tonight.

I've got a few more participants which is really awesome. Again my goal is to have at least one person per page(26 pages) but anything can happen right? We've got a long way to go before the deadline so keep the loving coming guys. It's going awesome :D!

I'm very pleased to say that I received something from my very first participant just minutes ago :D! I know there are more of you Melina fans out there so keep the good working coming :).

I'm joining in on this! :D

So all we need to do is just compose something on why we like Melina and send it to you, jorja?

^maybe! :D

I was asking because there is a greek singer from Paros-Giannis Parios-and you could use a song of him...I don't know!>..

I'll try to join in soon too! ;)

You go it Doreen :D.

The musicians that I'm currently planning to use for the CD are Anna Vissi, Helena Paparizou, Sakis Rouvas, Kaiti Garbi, Despina Vandi, Sarbel, Petros Imbrios, Lefteris Pantazis & more.

athens thanks for the suggestion :). I'll look into him later tonight.

Once again thanks for all the participation. As I say the more the merrier :D.

Back