Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

I'm loving all the smiling, laughing, happy scenes with Cath/M this year. She's got a stunning smile, and it's always awesome to see her rocking it. Now, can we have some jeans, some more detective Vartann, and a great storyline for her to play with, and I'll be happy!

K-Bug said:
Now, can we have some jeans, some more detective Vartann, and a great storyline for her to play with, and I'll be happy!

I say AMEN to that! ;)

She has been looking great this season. Very sexy with the glasses I might say. ;)

Hello All

I was just watching "Down the Drain" in between digging out again from too much snow here near Wash DC. It always strikes me hot incredibly HOT Catherine manages to look in gaiters and a tank top. Not many women can pull that off. Poor Warwick, you know he wanted to kiss her..badly. Does anyone else think Cath looked hot in this epy? Just asking.
Me_n_Marg

But MnM, Marg looks great in everything...and nothing. :lol: Haha I know what you mean, though. :D

I can't believe I didn't post these...or maybe I just refused to do it unconsciously? :p

Back