Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Lady be looking like a sexy red headed rockstar!!!!

Seriously, the jeans, the specs, the hair, the happiness = dead me.

Aaaand here are the first candid pics of Marg from 2010. Lady is absolutely stunning. And she looks content. Love it. :D
Camera love her. She's very kind to be photographed publicly, others would've annoyed for the intrusion.

Thanks for the new pics.

---

Marg & Lawrence

^ I really like that pic x3nity, very cute :D

The pics in here are really lovely. Marg is one very beautiful woman.

Thanks for sharing :bolian:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:WOW! :drool::drool::drool::drool: Damn! Catherine is such a hot one especially for the 45+ crowd. I'm 27 but I find a lot of those my age kind of weird looking including personality. I find it odd but from a TV perspective, I've almost always had a craving for women charachters that are a little older than me. :alienblush:

Add to it, Catherine also has a strong personality and seems completely comfortable in her own skin. Both beauty and brains, they make for nuclear heat together, far more than either by themselves.

^ Amazing caps Rocky11, she truly is a stunningly beautiful woman.

I also like the one where she is wearing her glasses :)

Thanks for sharing them :bolian:

Wonderful caps Rocky :thumbsup:.

I don't know but Marg/Cath and her eyeglasses is my fetish right now. :lol:

More please? Thanks.

There's just something incredibly hot about a beautiful, sexy woman who can rock a pair of specs and not lose the hotness factor...

There's just something incredibly hot about a beautiful, sexy woman who can rock a pair of specs and not lose the hotness factor...

Very very very true :lol:

Love the caps everyone :bolian:. I think everyone will agree when I say that Marg is beautiful with or without her glasses.

Back