Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

h075.gif
Happy Birthday Marg
h060.gif

I guess fair skin is also a feature on redheads. I still remember being amazed by how fair Julianne Moore's skin was when I first became a fan. :) As far as I know, our little redhead Anne's got really white skin, too. :D

Here is a big version of THAT season 9 promo pic with Marg for everyone's viewing pleasure. :)

I know Gillian Anderson has really fair skin too. But she's not a natural redhead, but who's counting. :lol:

God Marg's so gorgeous. I love looking at her eyes. <3

She looks young on her age on that last episode, doesn't look some 50'ish at all, too very much ...

-------

*here i duno what year this taken*

There is a photo of Marg and Momo in Brian Nice's book Rescue Tails: Portraits of Dogs and Their Celebrities. There are also photos of Jorja/Ali, Billy/Bruno and Eric/Dax. This is a project the photographer did for the Humane Society, and his proceeds will be donated to save dogs' lives. If you can afford the book, having gorgeous pics of our fave CSI stars with their dogs and saving lives at the same time sounds like a win/win situation! :)

You can go here for more info on the book and Marg's photo.

By the way, I was told to yell TOM and BOB in here. I wonder what's going to happen?

ETA: There are actually two pics of Marg and Momo. You can see them here along with Marg's note. :)

Last edited:
I love those pics of Marg and Momo. They're beautifully done.

And yell Tom and Bob? I'll do it too, just for fun. TOM AND BOB!

I absolutely love the pics of Marg and Momo. There's honestly nothing more heartwarming then the connection between a dog and their owner. You can clearly see the love that Momo has for Marg, and vice versa. <333

Back