Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Anne, it was Rissa (aka Hottie) who brought that banner over, not Destiny. :D But either way, that banner is hilarious. :lol:

And although it's not news, it's still good to hear someone say Marg is hot. :D

This is a news article about Alan's campaign for SAG president. It's not really Marg news, I just thought some of us pay attention to Alan, too. I know I do. LOL.

Click to read.

I didn't know the election was so soon. I don't really care who gets elected, but still, my best wishes to Alan (and Marg). :)

If Alan gets elected, that means pretty much guaranteed Marg at the SAGs next year, no matter what she's doing.

So yeah, Lady E, you so care who gets elected ;)

None of those names they listed as supporters of Alan surprised me. Both Alan & Marg have an incredible amount of respect and support from most of their peers. I'm pleased that they added Scott Wilson as a "CSI castmate".

Just to be deadly accurate, Alan's actually up for re-election. He's been President of SAG since Sept. 24th, 2005. Here's to Alan's much deserved re-election. :D :D

Yeah, and we know what another SAG president term for Alan means --- Marg helping him with his speech at the awards show again! That was so cute when they showed her on screen during his speech. She seemed to be so nervous for him.

It was really cute the way she was mouthing the words as he was speaking.

I hope Alan does get re-elected. Means we're guaranteed to see Marg there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back