Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that article in the TV Guide, too! Wish I could have taken that poll. :]

Thanks for posting the article and the caps.

Who wouldn't mention Catherine Willows though ;) Although i don't get men sometimes, i.e. my brother thinking Marg is 'ugly' lol.

And thanks for the caps,
and the TV guide:)

Thank you for posting the " TV Guide" link kaylyne. It was nice to read it, but 34% only! Noo :scream:. And thank you Erica for the caps. She looks stunning :), as always.

Obviously, the research is totally wrong :D 100% to Catherine, 0% to Jack and Izzie. Looks fair to me :p

I'm lying here, I LOVE Izzie. Catherine deserves 100% anyway *wants to have an office romance with Cath right here, right now* :drool:

I think the poll that Marg was involved in was one about three different CSIs - Emily Proctor, Marg and Melina Kankaredes. From what I heard, Emily was first at 37%, followed by Marg at 34%. I think Melina got 12% or something. Don't ask me why it doesn't add up to 100%. I've NEVER understood that.

Anyway, Marg is ALWAYS number 1!

I think the poll that Marg was involved in was one about three different CSIs - Emily Proctor, Marg and Melina Kankaredes. From what I heard, Emily was first at 37%, followed by Marg at 34%. I think Melina got 12% or something. Don't ask me why it doesn't add up to 100%. I've NEVER understood that.

Anyway, Marg is ALWAYS number 1!
I thought we were talking about the TVGuide poll that Erica posted a picture of. *is confused*

I thought we were talking about the TVGuide poll that Erica posted a picture of. *is confused*
LOL. I didn't post the TV Guide scan, kaylyne did. ;) And Anne was right actually. That article was on the poll she was talking about. They did it separately and the ladies were against their colleagues from their own shows (for CSI it was the franchise). So Catherine was up against Calleigh and Stella and Izzie was up against Meredith, Cristina and probably Addison. I'm not sure. :D

Shane posted two new promo stills to the Margamania gallery. They are of Catherine and Sam from BTK 2. Both of them are great and emotional. They make me miss Sam.

*scrolls up* Yeah, it was kaylyne who posted the article. Sorry. *re-reads it* OOooh yeah. I'm gonna shut up now *needs some sleep*

Yeah, those pics are heart-breaking. The rerun of BTK was on TV in Hungary a few days ago, but I missed it *slaps self*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back