Votes: 1 6.7%
  • We *are* oatmeal people

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • We like waterfalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eyes.png

beautiful eyes!and such a soft looking face :drool: wow this pic is absolutely gorgeous :drool: :drool:. Btw, could anyone make that into a icon for me? PM mean if you're willing to please :D

eyes.png

beautiful eyes!and such a soft looking face :drool: wow this pic is absolutely gorgeous :drool: :drool:. Btw, could anyone make that into a icon for me? PM mean if you're willing to please :D

The most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen! :adore::adore::adore: It is indeed gorgeous pic! :drool::bolian:

Here, I made one icon. Hopefully you like it. :)
eyes.png

just a quick blurb... I have 8.03 screencapped, but photobucket is being difficult and obnoxious and ornary and it not cooperating with uploads. So, I will try again later today or tonight or tomorrow, and you all will have new Mac pics quite soon :hugegrin:

Thanks Jade! :) My pb is also complaining....:brickwall: I'll pop there later and check out the pics! :D

I've sooo hard tried not to watch too much s8 episodes since the s7 haven't even aired here!:rolleyes: :lol: But again I don't think that I can help myself.... *Mac* :drool::adore::devil:

Oh and by the way Jade; I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR AVIE! :thumbsup:

Many thanks Jade for the great pics. Very good work. This mad my weekend.

:devil::drool::guffaw::devil::drool::guffaw:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Oh my god... *thud* i'm dead.. he's so gorgeous! sexiest CSI ever :drool: :drool: :drool:. I so love it when he rolls his sleeves up...showing those strong,sexy arms *sigh* what i'd give for those arms to be wrapped around me :p.

The first one.. that smile and those eyes.. wow :drool: :drool: :drool:
And those Kevlar pics.. :drool: :drool:

He makes me think naughty thought's about him :devil::devil:

Thanks Jade! :) My pb is also complaining....:brickwall: I'll pop there later and check out the pics! :D

I've sooo hard tried not to watch too much s8 episodes since the s7 haven't even aired here!:rolleyes: :lol: But again I don't think that I can help myself.... *Mac* :drool::adore::devil:

Oh and by the way Jade; I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR AVIE! :thumbsup:
Why don't you just go online to watch them? it would definitely be faster.... and then you could watch the new ones with us US people :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Oh my god... *thud* i'm dead.. he's so gorgeous! sexiest CSI ever :drool: :drool: :drool:. I so love it when he rolls his sleeves up...showing those strong,sexy arms *sigh* what i'd give for those arms to be wrapped around me :p.

The first one.. that smile and those eyes.. wow :drool: :drool: :drool:
And those Kevlar pics.. :drool: :drool:

He makes me think naughty thought's about him :devil::devil:
you have such a way with words haha I definitely agree about the arms :D

Here ya go! s8ep3 Mac :hugegrin:

I had to delete the 20 or so (didn't really count, just sort of saved them :)) pictures for brevity and loading time's sake, but all i have to say is DAMN. we are so lucky to have you, you put so many of them up!! (p.s. with the screencap program, how do you take the writing off? when ever I screencap anything it timestamps it and like puts the name of the program on it and it's slightly annoying :/

you have such a way with words haha I definitely agree about the arms :D

I don't have a way with words because every time i see/hear Mac..my heart skips a beat and i forget who i am and my vocabulary :lol: they're just words i have used often to describe him :devil:

Thanks for posting all those droolable pics Jade!!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
:devil::devil::devil:
:evil::evil:

Indeed he's the sexiest CSI ever! :thumbsup:

MMM new Mac pic's i found.. they were on tumblr and named 'Mac's interrogation eyes' I mean.. if Mac looked at me like that then i would just say anything he wants to hear... such gorgeous eyes! :drool: :drool:

mac-1.jpg

As put together by me on Photoshop.. i know it's crap cause it's my first attempt and i still don't know how to use photoshop or my Mac properly :lol:

MMM new Mac pic's i found.. they were on tumblr and named 'Mac's interrogation eyes' I mean.. if Mac looked at me like that then i would just say anything he wants to hear... such gorgeous eyes! :drool: :drool:

mac-1.jpg

As put together by me on Photoshop.. i know it's crap cause it's my first attempt and i still don't know how to use photoshop or my Mac properly :lol:
very nice eyes :D any from Yahrzeit? :)
if he looked at me with those eyes..... powerless. I would be powerless. also, would probably melt ;P

Back