• what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac #8: we need a name

I chose "What a man". I still don't understand the outmeal-thing. Can someone explain it?

Last edited:

Congrats to our new thread, ladies! :devil: And we're off with a good start. My fav. A Hot Man on the Radar. Let's prove them right. :drool::drool::drool:

Mac8.jpg

Whoo! New thread! :bolian:

I choose "a hot man on the radar!" :D

Simply cause he is HOT :devil::devil::devil: and we Taylor girl watch the radar closely with buckets! :drool::drool::drool:

Awesome, new Mac thread! :thumbsup:

I voted for We need more action. You Taylor girls can take that any way you want. ;)

Congrats on the new thread. :D

i voted 'what a man!' because it's the first thing i thought when i saw him :bolian:

Voted for "hot man on the radar"!! :devil::devil:

And in honor of that and this new thread.......:drool::drool::drool::drool:

310_00724.jpg

MacTaylor.jpg

CSINYS03E241652-1.jpg

And yes, a 12 hr shift!! Haha, that's what I get for being a medic! ;) Oh well, at least it's not a 14 hr one today. Have to do those too....:brickwall: Though Mac always makes it better!!!!:hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:

Congrats on the new thread! Always lots to discuss about Mac Taylor! :)

As you've got a new thread, I just wanted to post a little reminder about images, as we had some problems in the previous thread. Please don't post lots of images in your posts, as they can make the pages load very slowly for some people (particularly if the images are of a large file size). Also, don't post big pictures, as they may stretch the screen. Please use thumbnails where possible, as people can still see the images but they are nice and small, avoiding the above mentioned problems. Thanks! :)

Why don't you continue in the sixth thread before you start thread number 8?

Thought I'd just quickly reply to this in here. The sixth thread is a Gary thread I think? If there is enough demand then we often have separate character and actor threads. In this case, all Mac related stuff should be in here, and anything referring to Gary and his other roles etc should be kept in the Gary #6 thread. :)

I chose "What a man". I still don't understand the outmeal-thing. Can someone explain it?

in s1 ep 23, when rose is badly chatting him up in the diner (just before the gunfight starts) she asks him why his "usual" is oatmeal because she always has the french toast and wonders if she's missing something, or maybe he's just an oatmeal person. he says "i am an oatmeal person!" - it's one of my favourite mac scenes so that's why i came up with that title, even though it is kinda rubbish, i just have oatmeal on the brain :guffaw: (and sometimes toast :lol:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPG5...D13BE9FF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=70

i'll probably be posting links to pics in this thread, as my new photohost doesn't seem to have a thumbnail thingie. if it annoys me too much i'll go back to photobucket!

Woo!! Here's to a new thread!! *throws last thread's confetti*

I voted for 'we are oatmeal people'. Because we are, and I like obscure references. And oatmeal. And Mac, too, of course :lol:

But any name would do just as well :)

Hi everybody!

24h no time to visit you here and BOOM, a new thread!!!
Seems I have to keep my ideas for the next time - but I am sure it won´t last long - because there´s so much to say and drool about Mac;)

Voted for "hot man on the radar"!! :devil::devil:

And in honor of that and this new thread.......:drool::drool::drool::drool:

310_00724.jpg

And yes, a 12 hr shift!! Haha, that's what I get for being a medic! ;) Oh well, at least it's not a 14 hr one today. Have to do those too....:brickwall: Though Mac always makes it better!!!!:hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:

Dear Jade, again what a nice view:drool::drool: I really understand you, Mac always makes it better, even the madness in my office;)

Dear Jools,

what a great job:thumbsup:, guess I have to change my wallpaper....;)

Dear MacsLady,
the pic is from 6x11, Second chances. There are a lot more of them on the net...
16809806.jpg

how dynamic..:devil:

Let´s celebrate our new thread!!!!

Lisa

Thanks. I haven't seen any of the first 3 seasons in ages. I don't have the time to re-watch them again very soon, so I don't really remember what happened in season 1. I remember Rose though, but not that conversation.

Blue

You're right. We should celebrate the new thread. But Mac would like to join. I mean, he figured out how popular he is (as we all know that he spends too much time at the office, guess what he does when he gets the chance?) Anyway, when he found out about the new thread, he was like this first:

mac2.jpg

But Mac couldn't keep quiet, he was too proud so he went to tell a colleague. She managed to make Mac realizing how happy and proud he really should be. So Mac started to be happier, just like this:

mac1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back