Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Smackie NAME needed!

• Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been so missing in action from this place these days. RL is tiredsome!
So how's my family?
All keeping hopes up? Positive vibes! Can't beat Ebola with being all negative!

I just LOVE that scene above! Thank you!
And can't wait for the next episode. Miss mah Smacked!

Loves!

So, choose your avie well... as not to push us over the edge. ;)
Hows this!!:) I call her "Machella":lol: Maybe Mac and Stella DID have a lot of fun in Greece and a very Merry Christmas! :guffaw:

Last edited:
hey Familyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Mac looked so horrified when Virus touched his cheek and practically slapped her hand away when he saw Stella coming towards them! :devil: Haha, I wouldn't mind a scene like this with Ebola :devil:
just to stay on topic, today a friend -Smacked shipper- came over and we decided to watch some CSI:NY one of the epi was 'Raising Shine'...i'll just say this: DO NOT watch this epi -those two scene in particular, and you all know which i'm referring to :lol:- while drinking something :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: cos we caused a royal mess in my living room...seriously both the times when he snatched Virus's hand away and when he called her Claire we haven't been able not to splutter whatever we were drinking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and then she turns to me and she goes:"hey just imagine what if Mac after calling her Claire he'd call her Stella and then finally Payton?"

that was something i would gladily have paid for!!!!:lol::lol:

So, choose your avie well... as not to push us over the edge. ;)
Hows this!!:) I call her "Machella":lol: Maybe Mac and Stella DID have a lot of fun in Greece and a very Merry Christmas! :guffaw:

Awwww......:adore::adore::adore::adore: Cuuuuteeeee..... :cool: (melting in warm feelings while watching this small treasure in strong masculine hands) :drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::lol:

hey Familyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Mac looked so horrified when Virus touched his cheek and practically slapped her hand away when he saw Stella coming towards them! :devil: Haha, I wouldn't mind a scene like this with Ebola :devil:
just to stay on topic, today a friend -Smacked shipper- came over and we decided to watch some CSI:NY one of the epi was 'Raising Shine'...i'll just say this: DO NOT watch this epi -those two scene in particular, and you all know which i'm referring to :lol:- while drinking something :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: cos we caused a royal mess in my living room...seriously both the times when he snatched Virus's hand away and when he called her Claire we haven't been able not to splutter whatever we were drinking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and then she turns to me and she goes:"hey just imagine what if Mac after calling her Claire he'd call her Stella and then finally Payton?"

:guffaw: :guffaw: That would have been priceless!! :lol: Maybe he'll call the new EB woman Stella by accident! :lol: THAT would be great as well! :devil: :lol: And it wouldn't even be that far-fetched because he's around Stella all the time, she's the woman in his life (YES! :adore:), so it wouldn't be very surprising if he called her Stella ;)

i think it woudl be really interesting if this new Doctor EB:lol: is a direct witness of "Mac only pays attention to his lady a.k.a Stella:p
I don't think she would passive as old Virus was (i mean blaming Mac's lack of decition instead of saying she was jealous to death) so it would be interesting

Debbie, my darling, I totally agree! :D I mean, any woman who's interested in Mac MUST be jealous of Stella! And absolutely NO other woman can compete with her! :devil: (I may sound childish but I don't care :lol: That's the way it is! ;) :lol: )

Hey SMACKIES! There is a Vote your favorite couple thread you need to go to and E is taking a poll on TVs best couple ya need ta scurry on over and leave your vote and comment:thumbsup:

Lori, your icon is so damn adorable! The baby looks like she could be their daughter... *pokes TPTB* They obviously have no idea how adorable Mac and Stella are with kids.

*snickers* I would have paid big bucks for that... granted that Stella doesn't overhear it. It'd be funny to see how they interact afterwards, with Mac with him hot under the collar and Stella not exactly sure what's going on. Though I would like to see him confess it to her... can you imagine the look on her face?

I mean, any woman who's interested in Mac MUST be jealous of Stella!

It's practically a prerequisite!

Lori, your icon is so damn adorable! The baby looks like she could be their daughter... *pokes TPTB* They obviously have no idea how adorable Mac and Stella are with kids.

I agree!! :adore: Sooo cute :)

*snickers* I would have paid big bucks for that... granted that Stella doesn't overhear it. It'd be funny to see how they interact afterwards, with Mac with him hot under the collar and Stella not exactly sure what's going on. Though I would like to see him confess it to her... can you imagine the look on her face?

Omg... again, I'd say PRICELESS!!! :adore: Either she'd be totally speechless or... I don't know :lol: On the other hand I guess she'd be pretty amused, I think she wouldn't be able to remain serious ;) :lol: But I'm not really sure if Mac would even dare to confess that to her? I think he'd be way too embarrassed :lol:

It's practically a prerequisite!

Damn right it is! :D

Lori - thanks, I already voted!! :D

well probably she'd half smile a bit shy, look down, then back in his eyes and then without saying a word she would have just hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek, because really they DON'T need words to talk ;););)

It's practically a prerequisite![/QUOTE]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:it would be better for them to cut their losses and just give up even before trying something with Mac...for their sake:lol::lol::lol:

But I'm not really sure if Mac would even dare to confess that to her? I think he'd be way too embarrassed :lol:

Still, word travels pretty fast in the lab... I wouldn't put it past either Danny or Flack (or both) to say something if only to get Mac and Stella talking about the chemistry they have. Then Mac would have to confess... and I admit, I want to see him blush!

well probably she'd half smile a bit shy, look down, then back in his eyes and then without saying a word she would have just hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek, because really they DON'T need words to talk ;););)

Ooh, I'm all for that! It's been a while since she gave him one... come to think of it, I'd like to see Mac kiss Stella's cheek one of these days.

HI! Just joined here, but I've been a fan of Mac/Stella for a long time. Their little moments are so sweet, but I fear that, like most of my ships, it won't happen. Still, I can hope!

macstella.jpg

Hey Family!
Welcome Kaitlia!

Me and my friend had SMacked evening the other day. My DVDs arrived in mail ( finally) so my DVD player has been on overdrive with SMackness. We had a lot of fun, starting from discussing Stella's eyebrows in season one and finishing with GfD :D

Been missing you guys! *hugs*

Hey Kaitlia, welcome to the Smacked Family Thread! :D

Post and enjoy this madness! :D

Hello Family, the storm left me without signal last night (I only had 10 minutes of it! :O)

I am trying to watch the episode online so it will take me several hours to do that :D

Karu-->
They obviously have no idea how adorable Mac and Stella are with kids.
haha i still believe in miracles :lol:

In some Spanish forum it was posted a link to certain place where you can submit a couple's pic (one of each) and as result you can see how their baby is gonna be .I submitted them and I swear to you the result was exquisite! :D It was a girl with blue eyes lol

btw the place was posted in my fav soap opera forum ;)

Van-->
Debbie, my darling, I totally agree! :D I mean, any woman who's interested in Mac MUST be jealous of Stella! And absolutely NO other woman can compete with her! :devil: (I may sound childish but I don't care :lol: That's the way it is! ;) :lol: )

enjoy the child inside yourself ;)

Hey guys opened my mail this morning and there was a message from Buddy tv and there was a survey on Mac and Machen Ameck or whatever her name is and the question was it is a good idea or BAD one I can not get the link to this site hope someone can find it and get it here because it was last running at 47% againest and 49% for 6% undecided ...that is not much of a lead. If you can find it can you try to get it up here? Any unfavorable response can only be good for SMACK!:thumbsup:

They have really cooled Mac and Stella down. I dont mind to much because my heart is still warmed from the Christmas eppie!:drool: I am just not in the mood for another swipe at Mac for his affections:rolleyes:.Cmon already!

OH! OH! OH! Just been to the spoiler thread!!! Let there be hope again!!!!!!! By the way where are my manners? Welcome kaitlia777!

Last edited:
Back