Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about 'Because Mac is not alone in this'? Fits with what Stella told him in the season premiere.:adore:

how about 'because they will SMack Adella'

because they have a flame in their friendship

or because they had GFD

those are just more thoughts you can phrase them better if like

Hey Family! And hello to Cath! Not sure I've seen you here before.

Anyway, I have some sad news to tell you guys. Deb's told me to tell you guys that she's leaving the thread for now. She says she'll miss you all :(

Back to thread title discussion. I really like all the ideas you've come up with so far. I think my favourite is "Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand".

I'm still trying to be optimistic, but sights are looking dimmer by the second.

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. The thread's not going to be the same withoutDeb :( I mean, I love you all, but Deb is like the mother of our thread...Hopefully she'll come back.

Wow I'm hiding because of all the hostility in here against Stella. SHE'S A WOMAN! I'm not going to get into anything here (I'll save that for the Stellerina thread). Is almost like people can't make mistakes. I actually had no probelm with Stella/Adam, even my mom who's new to SMACked saw it was just a one time thing. I'm not going to stop watching the show just because of this; sure I'm a loyal SMACked fan and I'll defend myself until the end but I'm just saying it was only the first episode of the season, and it was a DL writer writing it. We were already basically told there'd be SMACked in this season and so I believe that. This was basically just a wake up call for Mac, even if he doesn't see it. I know how people get in tramautic situations, they deal in their own way. That doesn't make them "sluts" or "reckless drunks", that makes them human. Stella is a woman who's just been through something huge, and her best friend was going through his "Super hero" phase to not notice. Even though I know nothing would have happened between the two.

Ok, enough about that. Those SMACked scenes we got was enough to convince me that something is coming. The look that Mac gave her at the end was enough to show how much he appreciated her, and her look to him told me tht she knew. It'll take time for them both to get over this; but now that Mac knows he's not alone - on anything - he'll be more receptive. And besides like I said before, we got the whole season.

very well said :)

The only thing I didn't like was that I found it rather useless: they sleep together and Stell decides not to do it again, end of the story. Unless it's used again in some way later during the season, I don't see the point.

I don't believe in the "one true pairing" thing, although I respect people who do. I think Stella and Mac would be grea together, they need each other and if they weren't side by side, they'd be completely lost.

yeah, i agree with that.

She belongs to Mac!

i want smacked too but no one belongs to anyone! i hope!

Hey everyone. As Smackies I think I can safely say that all of us dislike TPTB in someway (mostly for keeping Mac and Stella apart). But we're doing exactly what they want us to do. The Adam/Stella thing wasn't to show how either dealt with Jess' death or to put them in a relationship. It was just to freak everyone out and make us watch just to find out what happened. A ratings ploy and nothing else.

yep, i think that's true - there are only 2 reasons they'd have made such a big deal of it before the episode aired, one being ratings, and the other being that it would be an ongoing relationsip. i'm still not convinced it was just a one night thing, but if they were after ratings, i think they'll have succeeded!

Lori.K said:
No but arent you a LITTLE old for him? Kind of "Hard up" if you ask me. Grab me those files over there would ya?

hehe, loved the captions :)

And what's gonna happen if Mac finds out about it? Hell is gonna break loose, and not in a good way.

i hope so!!!!!!

She's so in love with him.
But if that was true they cant have it both ways.If you truely love someone would you be sleeping with someone else?

to get their attention if they're being too pig headed to notice you? making someone jealous is the oldest trick in the book! i hope it works - angry, jealous mac in his casual wardrobe would be fantastic :lol::lol:

I truly think you guys better get ready because they are getting ready to play some serious "Head games" with this couple. Putting Stella and Adam together in that cheap hotel did not happen right after the shooting according to there conversation it was a couple of days ago:wtf: It is quite obvious who the favorite couple of the CSI NY writers are why D/L of course. And I for one cant stomach "Montana" any more. Seeing Mac and Stella at the end just made me sad to watch Stella stare at Mac like she cares so much for him after just seducing Adam, if THATS love I'm afraid Stella did worse to Mac then Peyton EVER did and I could not stand "Her"...its not even fun to tease about it any more. I'm with Deb I may be turning off the TV after Criminal Minds this show does not give me pleasure anymore...only bitterness
Thread title:
Because Stell let Smack down

I have a few:

Mac<3 Stella: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday.

Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky.

I know the last one is long but yeah.

I've been reading a few of the reviews here and there.

Adam and Stella? WTF? That's just not right :wtf:

I'm putting off watching this show for awhile. I'll check in time and again for sMack. You guys are my eyes and ears for now :)

okay I don't have much to say, since everybody isdiscussing the Adam/Stella issue, which I have brought my opinion about. So, I'll just drop my suggesting for a thread title.

Because they're not alone. or something like that.. :D See ya soon.

60112.jpg

So Mac I slept with Adam last night...

60114.jpg

Your kidding right? You slept with ADAM last night?

6018.jpg

Yeah you have a problem with that?

60115.jpg

No but arent you a LITTLE old for him? Kind of "Hard up" if you ask me. Grab me those files over there would ya?

So I got a little carried away with the "Slut" thing. But like someone said it was a serious "Slap in the face" to us Smack fans. And like NIRCELENE SOUZA said "How can it add to the show" I almost have a feeling there was a reason they threw it in there, and I dont have a good feeling about it. And I can see it causing a further distance between Mac and Stella instead of getting Mac jealous he could just become more distant and maybe disgusted or disappointed. There was no reason for TPTB to do it unless to cause more problems down the line.

i think that it was kind of disrespectful with smacked fans. honestly. i mean, no one can deny that there's this tension and this amazing bond between mac and stella. TPTB gave us that a million times, in different gazes and touches and words and.... you know what i'm saying? ok, maybe they couldn't be together NOW and maybe they could hook up with some people but.... with someone from the team? from the lab? with ADAM?? really? he always kind of had a crush on stella but COME ON there was nothing there EVER romantic between them. it was very.... like "WHATTHEFUCK?". from personal experience, stella could have been with ANYONE else (just as mac) before they finally decide to act on it. but with one of 'the guys'? from personal experience, it ruins EVERYTHING! it breaks the slightest chance to change what it was. i just can't imagine mac knowing what happened and just say 'hey, thats normal. thats ok. stella is with adam but now she can be with me'. they must be kidding. but they were not and i felt very... disrespected. really. because they give us the material to believe that there's something going on and then they just rubbed it in our faces and say "woohoo you are way out of line". well, THEY were way outta line. it was stupic, almost like a joke. a very bad joke. i'm HUGELY (is that a word?) disapointed. they took what was an AMAZING chance to show on screen this bond that people can possibly have in their lives, with an almost unrequired love in front of their faces. and they threw it away.

i'll continue watching the show, probably, as a law student who loves legal medicine. nothing more.
And to you SHIPPY Angel I say Amen! Who can take them seriously now??

LOL that is really funny

Hello,

really wanted to know why it took Stella to have casual sex with Adam ... because I do not buy this idea that was only to comfort your pain. makes no sense to be just that ... .. "was good ... but it will not happen again" as I said that would add to the show? and because with Adam? else that I can not understand is why Mac and Stella can not be together?? ... will say ... why ruin their friendship ... because it would be nice for the show .... but I disagree ... there are a million ways that writers can go without their relationship to interfere negative way on the show .. I am fearful for Stella / Adam and also for the way that the writers are taking the show.

Axelsonfire said:
Anyway, I have some sad news to tell you guys. Deb's told me to tell you guys that she's leaving the thread for now. She says she'll miss you all :(

DEBBIEEEEE Come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
Is not my day today it seems.. I keep receiving bad news...

I would put as title Mac <3 Stella #18 cause we wouldn'y have it any other way

:)

Seriously now DEBBIIEEEEEEEE git yar ass and move back here!!! *huge sigh*

Hello,

Venting fury **********

I can’t make my mind up if tptb are trying to deliberately sabotage their own show or have just gone insane with this whole Adam/Stella thing. I would estimate that 90% of the viewing public only watch the show in the first place due to the superb chemistry between the two leads and in the heartfelt hope that eventually we will get smacked in spades (after all the path of true love never did run smooth etc….) So it beggars belief does it not that any one in their right mind wood hook up Adam & Stella? Lets face it if there was a top ten list of couples that should never ever be romantically involved they would take all ten spots easily. Or to put it in a British sort of way if this was the panto and Cinderella Stella had gotten involved with Buttons Ross instead of Prince Mac there would be so much blood on the carpet it would keep all three teams (NY/MIAMI/VEGAS) knee deep in blood spatter patterns for the next decade. I’m sorry but no a trillion trillion trillion times no! Stella is Mac’s girl first, last and always to try to pair her with anyone else is to commit show suicide in mine and I expect the best part of the show’s fan base’s book …. I strongly urge TPTB if their reading this to forget this story line entirely or risk all out war because I like many, many others will be voting with my feet. I can just about stomach that in a moment of complete madness/despair Stella (and the writer) might well make such a huge mistake(no-one and I do mean no-one is perfect and we all do and say things we regret at sometime in our life) particularly if this is some symptom of a much larger meltdown on her part and especially if this leads to the huge Smacked payoff that I firmly believe we are owed (and by huge I mean Mount Everest sized) but that’s all it should ever be. You have only got to do a brief reccy of net sights to see that this plot line is universally despised and rightly so.

Fury vented some what !******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back