Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: feeling the Sofia love

kellogs said:Spread the Sofia Love!!

Welcome kellogs glad you found us and want to share in the love for Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis. I noticed you already found the Sofia Curtis Appreciation page as well! Hooray!

abc, adored the interview you posted. I can imagine how hard it would be to remember all the technical, scientific terms from week to week along with the script and having to make your character realistic. I think we should feel lucky CSI captured her from England. Now that I have became a huge fan of House of Elliot, I imagine they miss her doing series over there.

Found this picture last night. I am still intrigued by how many different looks and styles this woman can wear.

bluedress.jpg

Found this picture last night. I am still intrigued by how many different looks and styles this woman can wear.

bluedress.jpg

Really, she is like a chameleon which I guess is good if you are in acting.

Can't wait to get House of Elliot DVD set, but right now we are in the middle of another series and digging it.

Viva Sofia Baby! All summer long.

thanks LadySaraButterfly for the warm welcome :D dunno if you guys already saw this pic of Louise, but if not i'm sharing it with all of you, boy, you have to love how her eyes gets your attention here ;) found it days ago, but i forgot which site ehehe

Louise Lombard

Thanks for bring up that lovely pic of Louise kelloggs can never get enough of those that is for sure.

np tazzer, i do hope i can share more pictures of her...i'm currently trying to conjure up some icons but it may take awhile coz i'm still trying to figure out the "how-to's" ehehe, good luck to me lol :D :cool:

Re: Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by AnimaSting

:D Kinda confused.
Anyway,I just come by to say Hello!
I like Sophia so much!!!!!!!!!! :D
What a fascinating girl(can I use this word?)!
:D

hey, it's me again, just watched "The Call" where Louise played a hitwoman/hit woman/hit-woman (???) :confused:. it's a chilling story, but hey, who cares?!? when she's so beautifully captured in that short film :D looooove that accent too!!!

i wish i had photos to share but i haven't found one over the net...if you do want to watch it here's the link: "The Call"

NOTE: i'm sorry to say, it can only be played thru RealOne Player so i hope you have a copy of the program in your pcs :)

AnimaSting said:
AAAAAAAAAAAh!
Why can't I post pic???????

hi AnimaSting, i'm sorry i can't help you with regards to posting pictures as i'm also encountering the same dilemma. but you can just post the url of the image then others can just click on the link if you really can't make the image appear. :D

You have to have 100 posts to be able to post a picture, (See "Help Guide/Board Updates" tacked at the top of this forum for more info). I recommend using the URL clickable links until you are able to post pics.

Also please note that double posting is not allowed, you have a 24 hr window in which the "Edit" button will work, next time just edit your post and add in what you want to. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back