LIMS Round 3:The Ultimate Test of Creativity-LIMS Winner Up!

Re: LIMS Round 3: The Ultimate Test of Creativity

Great theme choice! :D

cinegirl - thank's for the link to Brushes Addict - Id not come across this journal before. Not that I can use it for this challenge obviously but it will be useful for other projects ;) Thanks.

I have a question :)Is it allowed to use a brush to enhance the pic before working on it? Like - adding blush to her cheeks or smoothing her lips?
I'm asking because I have gimp :p and there's two kinds of brushes: little motives and borders and tiny text, and fuzzy brush strokes and pencil sketches.

Sorry if I'm being a bit dumb but does eraser and smudge etc count as brushes or is only the brush icon counting???I am also a gimp user you see-*holds hand up for High Five with softcake*

*high fives Still_RIP_Speed * :D

See, that's what I meant ;) Like the teardrop tool you use to smudge edges. Is that a brush?
To me, a brush is something - I said it before - like tiny text, a border, a symbol like a heart etc...

Thanks for explaining, Vera, I knew I was tired last night :lol: softcake, Still_RIP_Speed, those are fine ;) Blurring tools and so forth are allowed, just like Vera said, no text brushes or flowery brushes, decorative, etc ;)

Thanks for all the entries guys, keep them coming! :D They all look great!

loving the theme quoth. i'm getting to work!

but can we still put writing on it if it's not brush writing?

Just let me quote quoth:

Remember that as this may seem hard, color layer, selective coloring, text, and blending as well as other resources are all allowed. How you use them is up to you. Don't be afraid to be creative

I asked it myself first, but after reading her rules carefully again, I found it! :D
So: yes, text as a writing is allowed ;)

I've just sent mine in too. I'm looking forward to seeing all the icons, I'm sure voting will be tough! :)

Back