Let's Talk Gay #3

Gee thanks :) I see your one too. I'm guessing Alex and Olivia Shipper?

Well, I ship Liv with any female, I'm not picky ;). Actually I favor Liv and CSI's Sofia Curtis, though. Alex is nice but she's no Sofia :p.

Wow! And I thought I was weird for sleeping with guys! :lol:

So are you a lesbian, bi, or just curious?

Why do you feel weird? You're bi, right? Then I wouldn't call sleeping with guys weird. I'm a lesbian, so I only sleep with girls...well, my girlfriend, singular ;).

hmm. i find this thread comfy :bolian:

but it is quite a drag when you have a lot of gorgeous female friends, and not a single one gets the hots for you (even in secret). well, that's what i've been suffering nowadays. why? just because i have a "boyfriend" (even if he's married, heck, our relationship's useless anyway) dosen't mean they can't fall for me.

and besides, emmanuelle vaugier keeps popping in my head for quite sometime now & i'm beginning to enjoy it. in my dreams she would always come out as my girlfriend (wehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe)

I just thought you might want to check this site out http://www.shybi.com :)

but it is quite a drag when you have a lot of gorgeous female friends, and not a single one gets the hots for you (even in secret). well, that's what i've been suffering nowadays. why? just because i have a "boyfriend" (even if he's married, heck, our relationship's useless anyway) dosen't mean they can't fall for me.

and besides, emmanuelle vaugier keeps popping in my head for quite sometime now & i'm beginning to enjoy it. in my dreams she would always come out as my girlfriend (wehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe)

I just thought you might want to check this site out http://www.shybi.com :)

I really should post in here more often- but feel rather shy and silly.

Argh the old- Gay, BI straight isues... Althought in my mind theres at least 5 sexualities
1. Hetro. 2 Bisexual. 3. Homosexual. 4 Pansexual. 5 Asexual.
and possibly 4 genders- Man, woman, trasngender, intergender and non gender binaries.

I might check that site out- thanks.

Wow! And I thought I was weird for sleeping with guys! :lol:

So are you a lesbian, bi, or just curious?

Why do you feel weird? You're bi, right? Then I wouldn't call sleeping with guys weird. I'm a lesbian, so I only sleep with girls...well, my girlfriend, singular ;).[/quote]

Haha well I consider myself to be a lesbian but I mean I'm still working it out, you know? I'm young and I want to figure out my sexuality to a reasonable extent before I get older.

And I dont like boys as much a girls :lol: so it's a little weird!

Argh the old- Gay, BI straight isues... Althought in my mind theres at least 5 sexualities
1. Hetro. 2 Bisexual. 3. Homosexual. 4 Pansexual. 5 Asexual.
and possibly 4 genders- Man, woman, trasngender, intergender and non gender binaries.

I'm sorry if I offended you, I really didn't mean to. And this may be a completely obvious question, but what's pansexual?

Well, why don't you end it with your affair and try and find a nice woman then? If your relationship sucks anyway, why would you want to stay in it?

thanks for the advice. at least someone shows concern about my situation. i only did this to please my parents & my own circle of friends just to say nothing about me. they could've just leave me alone & choose what i want and who, in life, but nooooo. they're family.

at this time of writing, my affair has been long over.
Realizing he's been wrong and finally came to his sensess and left me alone free again. i am looking forward to meet singles perhaps dealing with the same situation as me, but i don't want to rush it.

Haha well I consider myself to be a lesbian but I mean I'm still working it out, you know? I'm young and I want to figure out my sexuality to a reasonable extent before I get older.

And I dont like boys as much a girls :lol: so it's a little weird!

Do you at least enjoy sleeping with guys? As long as you do I don't think it's weird. I just wouldn't call you a lesbian then. ;)

I'm sorry if I offended you, I really didn't mean to. And this may be a completely obvious question, but what's pansexual?
wikipedia said:
Pansexuality or anthrosexuality (anthro- literally meaning human, human sexual) (sometimes referred to as omnisexuality[1]) is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, and/or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. Thus, pansexuality includes potential attraction to people (such as transgender individuals) who do not fit into the gender binary of male/female. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Last edited:
Do you at least enjoy sleeping with guys? As long as you do I don't think it's weird. I just wouldn't call you a lesbian then. ;)

eh. usually, I don't mind it, I definitely don't enjoy as much as I once did. :wtf: I'm so weird.

So pansexual is like you just like love and sex regardless who it is? I think I saw something on television about it...

So pansexual is like you just like love and sex regardless who it is?

Pansexual doesn't mean you're a nympho, and I do believe it still matters who you're with, you just wouldn't make a differnce between the genders.

eh. usually, I don't mind it, I definitely don't enjoy as much as I once did.

"I don't mind it" doesn't soud very close to "I love it", how does it feel in comparison to sleeping with girls?

By the way, anyone been to any pride parades this year? We went twice, a smaller and a bigger one. It was fun, lots of crazy people to laugh at. :lol:

I know, I didn't mean they were nympho, I just kinda meant gender doesn't matter. Lol Gosh, I can't talk today!

I went to the parade in Chicago, it was impossible to see, but let me tell you, I've never seen so many gay people in such a small area lol I was lost and had no idea what to do.

And I prefer sleeping with girls as to boys. It's just more enjoyable for me, I don't mind boys but they aren't my personal prefrence. This all sounds extremely weird, even to me lol

eh. usually, I don't mind it, I definitely don't enjoy as much as I once did. :wtf: I'm so weird.

So pansexual is like you just like love and sex regardless who it is? I think I saw something on television about it...

Yep thats right- people dont regard sexuality or gender as a barrier to love. Which includes transgender folk- romantic love for.

I would love to find a girlfriend, have had boyfriend, and both genders and all genders are my cup of tea.
Thinking about having a girlfriend is great- finding the courage in admiting that im bi, or gay, or pansexual is hard.

So i'm defo in the closet so to speak.

Boyfriends are overrated. I mean you have to take them to out to dinner, look at them, touch them, actually come in contact with them. Quite honestly, I'd rather just have a plant :)

I have my legs out of the closet but everything else is stuck in. I'm such a sad person lol

And I prefer sleeping with girls as to boys. It's just more enjoyable for me, I don't mind boys but they aren't my personal prefrence. This all sounds extremely weird, even to me lol

Doesn't sound weird, sounds gay. ;)

Boyfriends are overrated. I mean you have to take them to out to dinner, look at them, touch them, actually come in contact with them.

I always thought boys were supposed to take their girlfriends out to dinner. And with girls you have to look at and touch them, too. Although, it's probably a lot more enjoyable. :D
Quite honestly, I'd rather just have a plant :)
Or a girlfriend. :thumbsup:

I have my legs out of the closet but everything else is stuck in. I'm such a sad person lol
Don't worry, it's nobody's business who you're attracted to or fall in love with. Take your time and wait until you feel 100% comfortable before you tell people who you're not yet ready to tell.

Last edited:
Boyfriends are overrated. I mean you have to take them to out to dinner, look at them, touch them, actually come in contact with them. Quite honestly, I'd rather just have a plant :)

LOL Romance is over rated- lol, yeah or a fluffy teddybear, might get more conversation out of a plant though. But yeah now how that is.

Relationships and romance, such dirty words. Well for myself at least- not for others. lol.

Doesn't sound weird, sounds gay. ;)

Boyfriends are overrated. I mean you have to take them to out to dinner, look at them, touch them, actually come in contact with them.

I always thought boys were supposed to take their girlfriends out to dinner. And with girls you have to look at and touch them, too. Although, it's probably a lot more enjoyable. :D
Quite honestly, I'd rather just have a plant :)
Or a girlfriend. :thumbsup:

Don't worry, it's nobody's business who you're attracted to or fall in love with. Take your time and wait until you feel 100% comfortable before you tell people who you're not yet ready to tell.

your last comment is so true. as they say, "it's worth the wait"

Back