Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
here it has rained for the past 3 days and my basement flooded it sucks

As I already said, I love it. It's hot, but we haven't had hot weather in a long time. It was just depressing, boring, shitty rain. So I like it better now. I think I'm going to the beach with some friends tomorrow. Not sure :).

cold and slightly raining! :D and very cloudy!!!
oh man, i love winter, but only when its actually winter and not 45c in the middle of July...in the southern hemisphere, thats not good...

*runs over to Jayne's for BBQ :D*

It is getting hotter and hotter here! It is now just too hot :( I have just looked and it is 27.9 in the shade, and there is no wind!

hehe, Golden_Smile you should have been over here at Christmas last year...it got up to temps of 45 and there was a total fire ban on everything because it was so dry...
thats why i'm embracing the cold and raining-ness :D
i'm loving winter at the moment...its gets down to as low as 10 and at night can drop below freezing :D

im the weird one out of my friends, they'd all rather it be 40c so that they can go to the beach...i'd rather it be 15c and raining so that i can cozy under a blanket :D

Oh it's another amazing day here, England seems to be experiencing a wonderful heat wave, absolutley love it!!

Sun and football, what more could we want :D

Whereabouts do you live carlz31? I would absolutely hate to wake up to that sort of temperature on Christmas. To me, Christmas has to be cold and it is best when it is snowing!
I also can't believe that you classify 10 as cold, that is spring weather over here, definitely not the coldest it gets! :lol:

:( It's already gone up to 28.3 now - in the space of about 15 min's!

I live in Australia, so thats probably why its always hot :lol:

and actually it wasn't Christmas, it was Christmas Eve that was about 45...Christmas itself was more like 35, so it wasn't that bad...

and I can't believe that you classify 28 as hot! thats spring weather over here, definately not the hottest it gets :lol:

but just for the record, that 45c temp was ridiculously hot and it was around 40ish for most of the summer holidays :(, and even though we're used to the hot weather, no-one was ready for 45c...

ah, I love what you did there, twisting my words a bit! I read it and thought that you had actually just copied and pasted it but then I realised that it said 'hottest' not 'coldest' :rolleyes: :lol:

At the moment, cause I am on the computer, my left arm is going red from the sun being directly on it but my right arm is still pretty white. The thing is for me, if I get sunburnt then it always turns inot a really nice dark tan! :D So I'm going to have one arm dark brown and the other light brown! I still have abit of a tan from last year! :D :cool:

It doesn't seem as warm as yesterday (thank god), but it's quite nice with the sun out and a lovely breeze. :D

What I wouldn't give for a nice warm day with a breeze......

Weater people said a nice weekend....
Weather people lied
Weather people said rain/thunderstorms this weekend now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back