Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore that Sara and Greg picture. I love her jacket, I have one just like that. I really love that look on her face, so.. Sara'ish. She looks serious but I dunno. Sara'ish.

Here's a couple from "EE" and her always extrodinary expressions
141aj.gif

SO SAD

LISTENING

Empty Eyes sure does sound like an amazing episode. I love that Listening one, I'll try to make an icon using that picture as soon as I have the time. It's really icon-worthy.

The pictures from "Empty Eyes" are really beautiful. I am so looking forward to watch it, it really looks like I am going to be really happy while watching it, looking at all this, it really seems that it's gonna be a real good one, with a lot of emotions from Sara, which is always awesome!

Who else thinks that she was more gorgeous than ever in Lab Rats? I mean, those hints of red in the necklace and in the lipstick really suit her... she looked fab!

_Calleigh_ said:
Who else thinks that she was more gorgeous than ever in Lab Rats? I mean, those hints of red in the necklace and in the lipstick really suit her... she looked fab!

ME.. and all the other Jorja/Sara fans.. she's stunning.. here's some cool pics. of here and her cast mates at a fundraiser /Disabilties event! and Doc speaking!

WALLACE..JORJA..MARG..BILLY

THE GANG she looks cute in her little outfit!

I thought this would be cute.. Hehe.

Anyone know of any "Laugh out loud" Jorja moments (Well.. Pictures)? You know that actually make you burst out laughing, in a good way of course?

gsrLOVE said:
I thought this would be cute.. Hehe.

Anyone know of any "Laugh out loud" Jorja moments (Well.. Pictures)? You know that actually make you burst out laughing, in a good way of course?

She made me laugh in "Getting Off" when her and Cath went to the clowns house, ..very dreary :(.. and she looked around for a bit, and goes "Now I know why Doodles drank" :lol:

I think my 'Laugh Out Loud' Jorja moments were when she was playing Dr. Maggie Doyle in ER :D I loved her in ER, her character was very funny :) But Sara Sidle's oneliners are memorable :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back