Introductions/Farewells

Hi from your newest newbie. :D

I too am overjoyed to find a place where I can squee with fangirl delight in the company of those who would also squee. o_o None of my friends or family can get into CSI like I have (I still love them but.. I'm wary. Very.. wary.)

I'm a super major Miami fan, though I'm trying to get into the others as well. Pacing has become my unwelcome past time whilst I wait impatiently for new episodes in season seven. Woe is me.

In short: Hi! And thanks for having me! <3

Haha, thanks Hush! I'm afraid I've already "found my way" over almost every inch of these forums already.. you all seem like such a fun bunch, I just had to find a place to work in a first post. ^^

Welcome to the nut house, fatalze. There are virtual snacks on the imaginary table by the invisible door. Just don't squee too loud; some of the members might be asleep in parts of the world. So pull up a keyboard and join the fun.

Thanks so much for your welcomes Jacquie, Dynamo and SpeedyMeg! Ha, and thanks for the virtual snacks.. just hope they don't have any virtual calories.. o_o

Back