Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

thank you all for your warm welcome!

yes zippy, that's right ;) ...btw "yassou" means "hello" and "kai" means "and"

hehe my big fat greek wedding was hilarious..I'm still laughing at the "exo tria arxidia" ("I've got three...") and "orea visia" ("nice breasts") :lol: but the whole film was so realistic hihi!

mhh jorja that's nice! I was in Athens last October..I miss it too :( I hope you'll be back in Greece some time soon.

Hey everyone,

I'm Sylvie and I'm from New Zealand. I've been hanging round these boards for a while but only recently started posting.

I watch all the CSI shows and NY is my favourite (yay for Danny! :lol:). Hope to be chatting to you guys lots more! :D

Welcome to talkCSI Sylvie! I'm glad you decided to go from lurking to posting ;)

Oooh...Another Danny fan. Well, you won't be alone here :lol:

Welcome aboard Sylvie! :D

natyna said:
hehe my big fat greek wedding was hilarious..I'm still laughing at the "exo tria arxidia" ("I've got three...") and "orea visia" ("nice breasts") :lol: but the whole film was so realistic hihi!
:lol: yeah I remember seeing the great similarities between the characters in the movie and my ex-neighbor. I told her if I'm depressed, I know where to go :lol: . I was still laughing after watching the movie for the 5th time.

Hi all

My name is Daniel. I'm a 20 year old Student currently at the end of my second year at Durham University. I have only recently really gotten into CSI so am now rapidly catching up. Im a huge lover of Sci/fi fantasy and CSI is something I have instantly began to love. Its easy to catch up quickly here in the UK as its on so often and on a few different channels.

Anyway, I hope to get to know you all and have fun here

Welcome Daniel! Don't worry, you'll get to know us all sooner or later and realise that we're real nice people.. :devil: <-that does not apply to me though :rolleyes:

Yes, that's why we make JayneEmilysRealm wear a paper bag over her head.

Hey Daniel. Welcome to the nut house. Pull up a keyboard, grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door, and have fun.

Dynamo1 said:

:eek: that is why I've been walking around with that thing on my head.. *phew* I really thought it was about my looks :lol:

Ah welcome Daniel, I'm in the UK too, it's good to see you, I have a few friends who have graduated Durham, good uni!

Do hang round people round here are great :)

Dynamo1 said:
Waahahahaa :lol: :lol: that's the funniest thing I've read today!!!

Welcome Daniel! Do you notice you're a rare species around here? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back