Icon Challenge #52 - American Idol:Season 8 ~ Winners Up!

Thanks for first place :)

Sophia I have a suggestion I'd really love to do The Wizard of Oz :) but I do think that not too many people would like that, so could be probably do Twilight since that's pretty popular with other people *not counting me because I have yet to see it* :eek: I know :lol:

Thanks for the 1st place tie and the 3rd. :) Congrats to the other winners too. All the icons were awesome anyways. :D

Thanks for first place :)

Sophia I have a suggestion I'd really love to do The Wizard of Oz :) but I do think that not too many people would like that, so could be probably do Twilight since that's pretty popular with other people *not counting me because I have yet to see it* :eek: I know :lol:

I'd love to do Wizard of Oz. :lol: Wizard of Oz would be fun. We could also throw in the later sequels and remakes. Sequels like Return To Oz and the remake with Zooey Deschanel. :) Or we could just do some classic live action children oriented movies and include Wizard of Oz and Mary Poppins and things like that. :lol:

I'd also love to do one with old tv shows such as Bewitched, I Dream Of Jeanie, Mr. Ed, I Love Lucy, etc.

I still say a Star Wars related one would be awesome. We could use just the three original (my preference) or we could also throw in the new ones as well as the cartoons and the two live action Ewok movies (I have the Ewok movies on DVD and could do screencaps if need be). :)

We just did vampire related ones not too long ago with the Buffy one. :lol: So, I wouldn't want to do another vampire related one this soon. Plus, I'm not really a Twilight fan. :lol:

^^
I think a trip down memory lane would be interesting :)

I'd love to have Wizard of Oz ... I think I've seen that movie over a hundred times :eek:

Sophia, I'd love to run the challenge, but if it's the Wizard of Oz I'd really like to participate :lol: really would love this one ;)

Back