Icon Challenge #45 - Batman Begins ~ WINNERS UP!

shazza_018

A Daily Anthem
Okay new theme :).

This theme will be in 2-parts. This week will be 'Batman Begins' and next time in the movie round it'll be it's sequel 'The Dark Knight'. I have managed to watch both movies and really enjoyed! :)

Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140, using the caps provided below. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 3 p.m. GMT+1 Sunday 25th January (If you need this extending due to RL (I for one know how this can be) I'd happily extend it for you but you have to let me know ASAP) to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, Shazza_018.

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes.

[4] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use the caps I provide or have a look in the gallery links I will provide or search for your own. No promotional stills please.

[6] No animated icons

[7] We're going to try catergories for this challenge cause I think this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #45 - Batman Begins: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. (I would really prefer both).

Okay here are some caps, for those of you who do not have time to search galleries!:
BatmanBegins1
BatmanBegins2
BatmanBegins3
BatmanBegins4
BatmanBegins5
BatmanBegins6
BatmanBegins7
BatmanBegins8
BatmanBegins9
BatmanBegins10
BatmanBegins11
BatmanBegins12
Or if you would prefer to look for your own, here are a few sites you could use: 1 2 3
Thanks to Nikki aka Something_wicked for providing some of the caps :).
Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.

IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM ME. Could you please email me your entries at soficoolj @ hotmail.com - please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI so I don't just mark your post as a spam. (I also use MSNmessenger on that account so just check if I’m online and you can send me it through there) but please let me know if you do this so I remember to check my emails or we can work out a time to send me them on MSN!

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have Fun!! and I hope you guys and gals like the theme!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Icon Challenge #45 - Batman Begins ~ Join Now!

Hey Sophia, I'm still adding caps to photobucket, so pretty soon all the caps will be there :)

And anything with Christian Bale and leather ... oh I'm definatly in!

:drool: I am so in!

Yay, Batman Begins! Count me in. When I'll have few minutes free I make some icons:D

I love this movie, so I'm totally in, just have to find the time to do it:D

Okay so far I have:

1 beginners
3 intermediate
0 advanced
1 140x140

So come on people enter, looks like I'll have to bring the alcoh...I mean special drinks in ;).

:lol: I'll take the cookies, Sam ate all mine!

About to send mine in now ;)

I demand new cookies. Dean's gotta eat too :p

Got 3 ready, I'll probably send them tonight. ;)

I demand new cookies. Dean's gotta eat too :p

Got 3 ready, I'll probably send them tonight. ;)
*pops freshly baked batch of cookies on table* There you go Dean :p :lol:

*puts fresh batch in oven* Anything need to bribe people :p :devil:

I have got to stop doing my icons so quick! I keep missing the cookie bribes! :rolleyes: I'm taking some this time even though you've had my icons for a couple of days. :lol:

*steals cookies as she leaves*

Really marvelous film title. I love this movie very much ! Christian Bale is condemned great ! Yes, I'm in !!

Can't wait of the * The Dark Knight * challenge....

Last edited:

^ha I PM'd you back ;)

Get back to me ASAP Thanks! :)

come guys more icons are highly appreciated! :)

Back