I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

What was the title of the episode where Grissom is questioning a suspect and the suspect attacks Grissom and ends up dieing in the holding room after the cops try to control him?

I can't remember what season its from either. Sorry.

Question about Sqwueegel episode

Q about the Sqwueegel episode What happend to Margot at the end? I hope they went easy on her given the circumstances.. (in the original event I mean)

Last edited:
I don't recall it ever specifying. it ended with her being taken down the hallway in a wheelchair in handcuffs. They definitely need to follow up that storyline.

I guess it's like any of the cases....we don't really know the outcome. Just because the CSIs and detectives catch the person, doesn't mean they get convicted. That's a good idea for a spinoff! Have a court show where the CSI cases we've seen go to trial! :)

Something else I've always wondered is: was Kelly (from Grave Danger) actually innocent of the crime or not? They never say..

Something else I've always wondered is: was Kelly (from Grave Danger) actually innocent of the crime or not? They never say..

The thing she originally got put in jail for, I think they said she was just with the guy who committed the crime, but she hadn't gone in to the building, so she didn't know what happened until after. They arrested her because she was with the one who committed the crime and her DNA was found on a cup or something.

In the first case she actually was in the house with her boyfriend when he killed the other guy, so she got convicted for accessory even tho she said she didn't know what he was going to do.

In the Grave Danger case, she didn't have anything to do with it, but afterward in Daddy's Little Girl, she did kill her dad's financial trustee because she told her that her dad didn't leave her any money but she had actually hidden it out of the country because she was supposed to get the GD ransom money and didn't get it.

er ya what I meant was on the first one did she really help with the deed or was she just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Back