I Have A CSI Music question.

Anyone know the name of that song Adam dacned to in Happily Never After?

I can't find it anythere --'

Anyway,The Lyrics you Can here is something like

Lalalei Lalalei Lalalei Und Laolao.

Hello,

Looking for this song from episode "All that Cremains", CSI (vegas), season 11, ep 14:

The song playing, when they watch the video of the first girl dancing (after the CSI agents find the hidden tapes)?

Regards,

Sanjay

Chronic Future - Wicked Games

Did I wait too long
It made me somber wondering onward stronger
On and on
But I'm still awake
You haven't killed me
I am willing to persevere another day

You can run away but you can't escape
All these wicked games

You're impossible like ignoring the habit of breathing
I'm expendable to you completed then superseded

I insist it ends
My circumstances burned my chances
The answers want it that way
But I'm still awake
I have opponents
I've got moments to own that know my way

But it still exists and it's still there
You can't escape these wicked games

Go through your pain and struggle but maintain the knowing
Of what'll come to you showing it's all right
There's plenty around to drown you
Pronunciate found to all that surround you
Give them all flight
Running away is a stain in the mud a brain stem with a plug
When you get there you don't know why ou came
You end up going where you're knowing
Is showing in different form but inside you feel the same
There's always someone else to blame

that's really nice song and i loved it :bolian:

Hi,
In season 6 episode 4 and the very end when Eric & Horatio are at Speed's grave. Does anyone know what the song is?

I have heard it on numerous episode, yet i cannot locate it.

Also, anyone know the song at the end of the episode when Alex leaves (S6e19)?

Thanks

CSI NY Music question Season 2 Episode 13

I have a question for a Song title or Artist Title. The song sample is played for a few seconds during Season 2 Episode 13 I think it's called Risk. The show starts out I believe with an agent stopping a subway train becuase of dead subway surfer on track.

The sample I am looking to be described happens just after they interrogate a bodybuilder for harrassing a broker when he lost 2.4 million. It is played during which a scientist is looking at stomach acid remains which contain nuts and almonds. Soon after Gary Sinise walks in and the sample is stopped. There are no words and Shazam and SoundHound cannot find it. I am starting to believe it is not an actual song. Please help. Thanks

Does anyone know the name of the song from a Miami episode...it was episode "Last Stand" at the beginning where Memo was dressed as the old man and slit a woman's throat. Its played on the show "Chase" to but I can't figure it out. Its a really cool song. Thanks!!

Does anyone know the name of the song from a Miami episode...it was episode "Last Stand" at the beginning where Memo was dressed as the old man and slit a woman's throat. Its played on the show "Chase" to but I can't figure it out. Its a really cool song. Thanks!!
I found the song....it's "Howlin' For You" by the Black Keys. :)

In the 11th episode of season 10: "Sin City Blues" (CSI: Vegas) there's a song where Catherine says: "smurf's up" at around 14:00 min. What's the name of that song?

I think this is one I forgot to ask about at one point and I think it was on Miami though what season and ep I couldn't tell you. But, I recently heard it on another show and it reminded me that I forgot to ask about it. The song was a guy singing and it "I need you so much closer". anyone know what it is? It might have possibly been at the end of Death Pool 100 when the team was walking on the beach, but I"m not sure.

^The song is "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie, and it was played at the end of of "Death Pool 100" (CSI: Miami).

It's a good thing I read all the pages, or I would've asked this question again! They also play that song in the promo to the movie Beastly, though I'm not sure if its actually in the film. Thanx to GregNickRyanFan for asking the question and to vegaslights for the answer! :)

Doe's anybody know the name of the song at the end of Season 9's "Let it Bleed" when the CSIs are called out to their respective crime scenes?

Without digging out my dvds, I think I remember the scene.
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's Death Cab For Cutie - Pity and Fear.

If it's not that I'll have a look at the weekend :D

Back