~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :lol: Somehow I can picture that.

I can't believe I have to go to an open house for one of the Colleges in my city. *sigh* I really don't want to go but I can't believe I HAVE TO. :rolleyes: Ah well, at least I'm getting into something I want.

I can't believe I can't find whatever smells in my room. Ever play the game 'find the smell'? It sucks when you finally find it...

speed_cochrane said:
I can't believe I can't find whatever smells in my room. Ever play the game 'find the smell'? It sucks when you finally find it...

Heyyyy, I played that game not so along ago. Took me ages and I'd forgotten about it..so later on, I was cleaning and found the source of smell. My cat decided to poop inside of my window blinds.. :p

I cant believe how pathetic I am..Ive got the water bottle out already. :rolleyes:

I can't believe it didn't hurt at all.

I can't believe how good my mood is.

I can't believe I have an essay due to tuesday.

I can't believe I was an hour late for work this mornin! *glares at alarm clock and stupid cab drivers*
I can't believe he's too busy to go for lunch with me.

I can't believe how tired I am! Stupid work...it should die! I didn't know I had to worka t 7 in the morning...until they called me :lol:

I can't believe my friend has tickets to the Evanescence concert where she lives. I can't afford tickets! (If I could I would drive up there to see them :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back