How would you feel about a CSI: Miami comic?

Wasabi Power

CSI Level One
Debating whether or not I should TRY doing a fancomic for Miami.
:confused:
They'd probably be relatively terse. (40 pages maybe)

There have already been some CSI: Miami graphic novels, which are overpriced comic books. Some titles are Smoking Gun, Thou Shalt Not, and Blood/Money. They might still be available from Amazon and other sources.

I haven't actually read any. There aren't any decent scans around the web that I can find, either.
I was just thinking about drawing one for fun. Maybe I will...I'm not sure how well I could do it, though, since I do anime/manga and would have to shoot for a more western look...:confused:

It's been a long time since I've read them, and I loaned them out to others, so I forget.
Amazon says that Smoking Gun came out in October 2003, so that would make it early season 2, and that would be before Ryan and Natalia. Blood/Money says October 2001 but I think it was 2004, and Thou Shalt Not is April 2004.

From what I have seen of them, I guess they are fine if you like that. I'm not into it so I don't really care. As long as they aren't bad art or alter the characters. They have to be true to the show.

From what I have seen of them, I guess they are fine if you like that. I'm not into it so I don't really care. As long as they aren't bad art or alter the characters. They have to be true to the show.
The artwork, from what I've seen is pretty okay.

Back