Eric Szmanda - Greg Sanders [LV]
Jonathan Togo - Ryan Wolfe [MIA]

Those are my 3 favorites, but all of the boys are delish. :D

my list..
1. Horatio
2. Warrick
3. Speedle
4. Nick

Greggo is cute. I love every scene of his. He's very adorable but wouldn't think of him as hot.

My friend and I have come up with this statement, and we use it in evaluating all guys:
Warrick is sexy
Nick is hot
Greg is cute
and Grissom is timeless

I don't watch CSI NY or Miami so I have no opinion there except to say that Eddie Cahill is preeettty damn fine!

Definitely William Petersen (Gil Grissom). To me, Eric Szmanda (Greg) isn't hot but he's so very cute!

It is sooooo hard to choose as there are no ugly guys on these shows!!!!! My first choice would have to be Rory Cochrane ( I was so gutted when he died ) Bless him!!! My second choice, if I were lucky enough to have one, would be George Eads and my final choice would be Carmine whats-his-face from New York. I am hooked on all three shows and I am collecting the trading cards. No I don't have a life!!!!

I agree, bring back Tim Speedle. CSI Miami is not the same without him. Can't they make out that season 3 was a dream and Horatio had been in the shower all that time?!!!!
I say lets start a bring back speedle demo!!!!!

Damn it, this is tough. :D I have to say that in terms of hotness, George Eads rules. I also fancy the pants off Eric Szmanda, but he’s more cute in a ‘I want to pinch those cheeks’ kind of way. :lol: Gary Dourdan’s also pretty easy on the eyes, but as for Billy Peterson, he’s just a little too old for me. :lol: (And this coming from someone who has a penchant for older men). As for the other CSI's, I have no interest 'cos I don't watch them.

My votes would go for....

CSI: Greg (I too "fancy the pants off Eric Szmanda" ;) )
NY: Danny
Miami: Ryan (he's just so cute in that super dorky sorta way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back