Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

My 2 favorite episodes are blood brothers and big brother!
Big brother is a little bit frustrating but the love is so damn obvious!

funny but I haven` t seen "Big Brother" , two reruns and still the same, unlucky me
:(

it` s where she kissed him, right?

Being in limbo is unsettling and my interest in CSI:M dwindles more each day.

I think that is what the writers expected and wanted. Some fans are now maybe returning to see CSIM just for H/Y. We have season4 on TV here in Belgium now, I watch the epi's but I don't have a problem missing them now & then. If I can't watch, then i can't watch I'm not recording it. Whole lot different when it's a H/Y epi!!

Lucy said:
Being in limbo is unsettling and my interest in CSI:M dwindles more each day.

Thank goodness one can find rewarding TV elsewhere! ;)

Amen on both counts. BTW, thanks much for the nod in your bio. LOVE the new avatar and location. You're on a mission now, eh? :)

One hopes that whatever they have planned for Y, I hope they get it into S5 quickly. The way things are going, much rather we know early on that she and H aren't gonna last past S5. This painful lingering is distressing.

Tally said: Amen on both counts. BTW, thanks much for the nod in your bio. LOVE the new avatar and location. You're on a mission now, eh? :)
You're very welcome and thank you! ;) Yes, I am indeed on a mission, and I am loving every minute! :D
One hopes that whatever they have planned for Y, I hope they get it into S5 quickly. The way things are going, much rather we know early on that she and H aren't gonna last past S5. This painful lingering is distressing.
I agree completely. Having patience is one thing, but the waiting seems pretty endless, hence seeking inspiration elsewhere. I do not trust these writers to do H/Y justice as things stand, and they seem to have very little respect for the fans. Poor form indeed.
Kit4na said:Whole lot different when it's a H/Y epi!!
I feel the same too. Even when Yelina was on the show and there were only case related moments between H and Y, the show was alot more interesting for me. The show has little to offer me otherwise. It's the same 'ol routine each week. I have better things to watch, that's for sure! ;)
MD said: Luce, off topic, but I love your avatar. The Lost World, yes? ;)
Thanks and yes! :D

So, still nothing happened in season 5? No little H and Y moments? Not a single hint?
Those writers better give us something or I stop watching the episodes without Y !! :mad:
I don't mean that but I just want to see something happening! :(
Why are they doing that? Well yes, probably they want to keep us watching and hoping every episode something's gonna happen,I don't like it!
Kit4na , I feel the same way, when I know a Y-H-moment is in the episode , I don't want to miss it for the world , but when I know nothing is gonna happen I don't really mind missing that epi.

ment_to_be said:
Kit4na , I feel the same way, when I know a Y-H-moment is in the episode , I don't want to miss it for the world , but when I know nothing is gonna happen I don't really mind missing that epi.

Oh good I thought it was just me. :devil: I can live with one more week, without H/Y but after that I'll need it back. We shippers are hoping on a lot of H/Y moments. Well it's obvious that the writers want to build up the excitement, but maybe they also use this little break to show us the relationship between them isn't the same as back in season 3. There really arent a lot of csi miami spoilers are there? :(

So, still nothing happened in season 5? No little H and Y moments? Not a single hint?
Well, Yelina was in ep #501 'Rio', but there have been no references to her in the two episodes since, which I wasn't really expecting.

Sofia is in a new show and has filming commitments at present, so she may well have a scheduling conflict. For this reason, I am presuming that she is likely to be back on CSI:M later in the season, as opposed to any time soon.
when I know nothing is gonna happen I don't really mind missing that epi.
Same here. I only really take an interest when Yelina is on the show or we get a reference to H's past that shows continuity relating to Yelina/Raymond/Ray Jnr/Madison/Stetler. As I moderate over on the Miami Forum, I like to know what is happening, but I'm not enjoying the show at the moment and haven't done so since the Season 3 finale.

That's not to say I've lost hope because I haven't. ;) I will keep the H/Y flag flying because it is too embedded in me to give up and these two characters are still very important to me. :)

I'm not enjoying the show at the moment and haven't done so since the Season 3 finale.
It's almost as if when Yelina left, all the quality and substance was sucked out of the show. I've just read the Ann D Blog over at CBS.com and she's going on about the show's global success. Yes, the show is supposedly 'the most watched on the planet', but when those statistics were taken, the majority of the globe hadn't seen any of Season 4! I will be very surprised if it retains that 'status' a year from now.

As for H/Y, there is always hope as long as the characters stay in the land of the living! As Ann D is a meany, we will probably have to wait an eternity for any kind of significant interaction between our two. *sigh* I hope I am wrong about that.

yes, there in Miami have nothing importan or interesting after this hug in epi. '10-7'. even this three epis from S5 to be more better from S4, still CSI M is one ordinary crime tv show like the rest on the tv land.

ok i agree that SM have busy work schedule, but this is not reason we to not have new spoilers for her character. the epi premiere and the epi 100-th is in the past. for me now is the right time to have some new info for her and H/Y relationship. i too have read Ann D. Blog over at CBS.com and was a lot disappointed that she don`t tell anything importan or interesting for CSI M S5 future. what happend with this new level that will take this tv show ?! and where is the new H enemy from some old spoilers? did this will be connect with Y too ?! uhh this is not fair if someone make new season have to know what is the story line in it. not like in S4 to change with every one epi...but this is Miami after all and i`ll not be surprise if the things go showed up again.

ok I agree that SM have busy work schedule, but this is not reason we to not have new spoilers for her character.
Very true. There are very few spoilers for Miami in general at the moment and the ones we have don't relate to Yelina or Ray Jnr at all. It doesn't look like we will see either of them in the next 6 or so episodes, according to imdb.com, but things can change and storylines get tweaked.

Remember, last season, we were supposed to see Suzie and Maddy in an episode? That never happened. According to Corey Miller, they had to change plans due to actor availability. Then, the whole Marisol thing started. :rolleyes: So, even if they predict something, it doesn't always come to fruition, so for now I think I'll just go by the cast lists over at the Futon Critic.

Being optimistic for a moment, they might be saving Yelina/Ray Jnr for a Sweeps storyline, because of the dramatic value. Just a thought. It would certainly be nice to hear something though.

okay it's time for another H/Y song.

Close II You - Baby don't go

In my dreams I know you're always by my side
Everywhere I go you linger in my mind
I've been waiting so long for a special guy
Then you came to lift me up and make me fly

Baby don't go
I just want you here
Right by your side
I won't hide my tears
Baby don't go
Waited for so long
I want you so
Come on hold me strong

Got a feeling that I can't resist to
From the moment I laid my eyes on you
Honey tell me what you wanna do
'Cause my heart is getting lost inside of you

(Hold me in your arms and whisper in my ear)

Guess I've always known
That you would say goodbye (say goodbye)
Time and time again
Your love has made me cry (made me cry)

I spent hours trying to get you
One the phone (on the phone)
Lying on my bed
Feeling so alone (oehoehoe)

Baby don't go
I just want you here
Right by your side
I won't hide my tears
Baby don't go
Waited for so long
I want you so
Come on hold me strong
(Come on baby hold me strong)

Got a feeling that I can't resist to
From the moment I laid my eyes on you
Honey tell me what you wanna do
'Cause my heart is getting lost inside of you

(Hold me in your arms and whisper in my ear)

Keep my body warm, say the words I long to hear
Hold me in your arms like you'll never go away
I'm waiting for your touch just beggin' you to stay

(Baby don't go)
(Baby don't go)

wow! that's great! A perfect song for H and Y! I think both of them can sing it. It comes right from the heart! I've got a song, not romantic, but I think, on some level, Yelina wanted to sing it to Raymond,in the last epi of season three:
Aretha Franklin I will survive
At first I was afraid,
I was petrified,
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side,
But then I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew stong
And I learned how to get along
And now you're back
From outer space,
I just walked in to find you here
With that sad look upon you're face,
I should have changed that stupid lock,
I should have made leave your key,
If I'd known for just one second
You'd be back to bother me.

Go on now go,
Walk out the door,
Just turn around now,
Cause you're not welcome anymore,
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbyes
Do you think I'd crumble?
Do you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no not I

I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to love
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
And I will survive
I will survive
Hey Hey!

It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high.
And you'll see me
Somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
Still in love with you
And so you felt like dropping in
And just expect me to be free
But now I'm saving all my lovin'
For someone who's lovin' me ( we all know who she's talking about :devil: :D)
Go on now go
Walk out the door
Just turn around now
Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye?
Did you I crumble?
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no not I

I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to love
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
I will survive
I will survive
Hey hey!

Ok it's not totally the H-Y-R situation, but it made me think of it

I'd love to see her sing it haha. God I need some H/Y spoilers :( I'm addicted to them :x

Great song lyrics everyone, thanks for posting. :)

(And personally, I think the quality of the show started going down the crapper just after the season 3 PREMIER...Again, just my opinion.)

As for not seeing Yelina in the next six episodes or so, I'm alright with that. It wouldn't kill them to mention her though. Perhaps it'll be a build-up to a case that will involve her, or possibly Ray Jr.

I think the fact that we waited an entire season to see her again, makes me think we can wait a few more episodes right? They have already confirmed she's going to make a few more appearances, so I'm optimistic about that. :)

honestly i prefer S3 before S2 of CSI Miami. not only coz of H/Y relationship, but also the crime case too. yes in S2 we have this great epis - Big Br. and Blood Br., but in S3 we have a development of Y character. she stop 'chase' H and try to make new life for her and Ray Jn. (with Stetler). aslo H too try to come out of this so 'complicated' circle and start to date with Rebecka. not in last place Y at last know all the truth for Ray Sn/Medison/Suzy - if i remeber right this was one fo the reason H to lie to her and she to be mad at him. well in the end we all see that they (H/Y), can`t run away from theirs destiny (to be together). maybe, coz of this i was expect something more in S5 premiere. but the circle is close again and csi miami writer go back to S2 and this 'family' rule/dogma. for my regret we have too many anger and angst in this H/Y relationship. i'll try to wait (a lot hard for me) some more 6-8 epis in S5, but if things don`t go in right direction for H&Y probably will stop watch Miami. only will read spoilers and if Y is back will see what is going on. i know that this is too pessimist opinion, but this real romantic real deal mean a lot to me and this time if i`m disappoint will give up forever. after all i watch movies or tv show for entertainment, not for been mad and angry to guys who i don`t know and which don`t care for theirs fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back