Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Some kind of 'accidental' physical contact would be nice! H is entering the Police HQ as Y is leaving, for example. :devil:

Pst by Hummer: I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this but I'd actually like it to be an unexpected meeting. I think then we could see some unguarded emotions and maybe hint to all viewers, though we in this thread already know , that H still has deep feelings for her.

sound interesting variant and very possible :D i'll love to be this way theirs meeting. obviously when i post early morning here all my brain still sleep :)

Lucy did i feel a lot optimism for this H/Y plot in S5 by ur side :p yesterday i was read ur, HnM, Olly and lc union fanfic writing. is this mean that soon we will have continuation on this great work ?! :D

Welcome to the new thread Mog! :D

Not sure about the continuation of the multi-writers fic, but I still have my unfinished fic which I really should complete one day! ;)

MiamiDade said:
polina, Mog, Gillian, inge, it's great to see you all back here again.

Thank you, I would never forget this thread. It's so friendly and funny here. :D
BTW I'm always here. I'm reading this thread every time I'm online. Sometimes I'm so uncreative and I don't know what to post.
I discovered beautiful lyrics but I'm too lazy to post it here. I have to write it down because i can't find the lyrics online.
The title is 'sweet temptations'.
I will do it soon. :lol:

Some kind of 'accidental' physical contact would be nice! H is entering the Police HQ as Y is leaving, for example

Now THAT is a good idea :devil: I would love that to happen, they ended in an embrace, they should meet in an embrace :D

good to see u Leannethemouse, this morniing i was talk for u :p

and Lucyur fic have to be finished soon u will not have excuse any more after Y is back in S5 :D i`m too curiosity to read it hahah :lol: (from this multi-writers fic i know that u have talent :p)

inge don`t be worry that some times u don`t know what to post here, i too have the same problem, but WE MUST KEEP THIS PLACE ALIVE :D for search of H/Y lyrics i use google or yahoo - U2 + lyrics....and bingo :p

Lucy said:
I too would like their first S5 encounter to be unexpected for the reasons you posted Hummer. Having been starved of the wonderful H/Y chemistry for a year, I can't wait to see their expressions, whichever way it turns out. I like your scenario btw. :)

I agree that no matter how they write it I'll just be glad to see them together again. We certainly have been on an insanely strict diet concerning these two and new episodes and I know we'd all love to 'feast' on new episodes. ;)

Leannethemouse said:
Some kind of 'accidental' physical contact would be nice! H is entering the Police HQ as Y is leaving, for example

Now THAT is a good idea :devil: I would love that to happen, they ended in an embrace, they should meet in an embrace :D

I'll subscribe to that! First the accidental physical contact, then the hug... It is DEFINATELY what we deserve after this H/Y scene drought!

It's great to be able to think about this. I didn't think TPTB would bring Y back so soon, although I always hoped they would of course. I didn't want to get my hopes up for fear of disappointment all over again. If there had been no word of Yelina's return, I think I would have seriously considered giving up on Miami next season.

Welcome back Leanne. :D

Thank you, I would never forget this thread. It's so friendly and funny here. :D
You're welcome! :D It's very nice to know that you feel that way. We aim to please! ;)

Always good to see you Leanne. :)

I love musicals and some of the love songs in them are so H/Y. I plan to find some more lyrics, but I thought I would post the ones from West Side Story's 'Somewhere'. It's just such a beautiful song:

Somewhere

There's a place for us,
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us
Somewhere.

There's a time for us,
Some day a time for us,
Time together with time spare,
Time to learn, time to care,
Some day!

Somewhere.
We'll find a new way of living,
We'll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere . . .

There's a place for us,
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we're halfway there.
Hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow,
Some day,
Somewhere!

:)

i think that this so sweet love lyrics go perfect with this pic from epi Dead Zone.

429.jpg

or can be play as background one theirs first dance together when finale they have find theirs real treasure :p

It fits perfectly Pusher. :D

One day, it will happen. It's their destiny.

AYE! to that Luce and Pusher. Sorry, I'm in full POTC 2 mode. ;)

speaking of H & Y destiny.......

"Will You Still Love Me" - Chicago

Take me as I am
Put your hand in mine now and forever
Here I stand, stand before you now
Deep inside I always knew

It was you, you and me
Two hearts drawn together, bound by destiny
It was you, and you for me
Every road leads to your door
Every step I take for ever more....

Chorus

*Just say you'll love me
for the rest of your life
I gotta lotta love
and I don't want to let go
Will you still love me
for the rest of my life
'Cause I can't go on
No, I can't go on
I can't go on
If I'm on my own...

Take me as I am
Put your heart in mine,
stay with me forever
'Cause I am just a man
who never understood
I never had a thing to prove

'Till there was you, you and me
Then it all came clear so suddenly
How close to you that I wanna be

Do you believe a love could run so strong
Do you believe a love could pass you by
There was no special one for me
I was the lonely one, you see
But then my heart lost all control
Now you're all that I know..

Just say you'll love me
for the rest of your life
I gotta lotta love
and I don't want to let go
Will you still love me
for the rest of my life
'Cause I can't go on
No, I can't go on
I can't go on
If I'm on my own....

*sigh* just makes you wanna weep, don't it?

another one cool kodak photo moment for this Will you still love me Tall`s lyrics :D

CSIM_322_187.jpg

Always great to see some Chicago lyrics. My heart strings can't take it anymore! ;)

Love that pic too, from 'Vengeance' I think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back