Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

I don't think that it would be too soapy to see them on screen together, so I hope that they will find each other.
I agree. H/Y has never seemed soapy to me. The charm of all things H/Y for me is that it is so blindlingly obvious that they love each other, but circumstances and H's misguided guilt issues (with a dead Ray that is!) keep them from facing up to their true feelings. Ann D said that you can get years out of this and I just love the gradual progression of development between them. This development needs to be sustained however, and for that, Yelina has to be at least a semi-regular character on the show. :rolleyes: Stating the obvious I know! ;)

Ultimately, yes, I would love to see them together and I hope that it is on Ann D's agenda for the future. Until such a time, I am very happy just to sit back and enjoy their wonderful chemistry and oh so stimulating screentime. :)

hey ... i noticed i've been reading this thread for a long time but never posted ...
i really love h/y shipper i think it's such a big thing between them going one the whole seasons (exept s4) and i really hope they'll have a future together ... the whole thing is soo dramatic that i really hope there will be a happy end ... finally...

Welcome to the H/Y thread sienna. :D Also, a belated welcome to this thread to xmiamigirlx and Nathalie. Great to see you again too Gillian. :)

Welcome sienna!

you're right. They have been lurking around for such a long time, it's time that they do something about it. :rolleyes:
It would be funny, if someone from the team (eric, cal, alexx, ryan or frank) will say:
'stop it! It's enough! H, yelina is the most important person in your life, you are not the same without her. you need her.
Yelina, forget your stupid (ex)husband. Horatio cares about you and your son, he never let you down.
now, do something, or we all go nuts.!

:lol:
my excuse? it's late here. not enough sleep. :D

:lol: i think that would be a line for alexx the whole 'care-thing' is soo hers ...maybe it'll be yelina herself

I would love to see Alexx have a 'chat' with H about Yelina. She would tell it to him straight, no doubt about it, but in a caring, concerned manner of course. ;) I would also like to see Frank question H about Yelina again. We need wriggly H back! He has been missed greatly.

Welcome to the H/Y thread sienna :D

I too would love to see Alexx or Frank to have such conversation with Y and H about theirs chasing around. But even Delko is not that kind charatcer, after they with H go to Brazil and strengthen theirs friendship... It`s possibly he to have chat with Y for his sis and why H marry her - of course if Y is too upset from this surprising news.

i hope when yelina knows about that whole marisol thing she won't be angry with horatio and ignore him (so the whole thing starts again ...)

I jsut realised, when reading this, that Yelina doesn't know about H marrying Marysol!...I'd absolutly forgotten about this...tniy...insignificant...detail... But honestly I think I disagree with you Sienna, I think that Yelina will understand, and I mean, she was back with Ray, and in Brazil, so in a way it was the best thing for Horatio that could happen. He didn't dwell on past memories but moved on! I also wanted to talk about 10-7 because I think it will play a significant part in Rio, at the very end, when H gave Y the tickets, she agreed, and I really thought that something was going to happen between them...(how silly of me of course...) The scene where they arrive at the airport, before Ray Jr sees Ray Sr, is I think one of my favourites in the whole show...and I really thought something was going to happen then. So maybe...just maybe, we wont have to wait for too long...

yeah i hope so too ... i love the moment in 10-7 when horatio gave yelina the tickets and she thought that he was going with her ... she had that smile on her face :)

It all seemed way too good to be true when it seemed they might be going off to Brazil together. *sigh* Didn't we all just know that Ann D was going to complicate things again? In the back of my mind, I thought 'this is just not going to happen - it's too simple!'

I think Yelina will understand about Marisol. If she stays true to character she certainly should do. :)

^ Did Ann D. know that don`t have to change Y character ?!

Well, till now we have kiss on the cheek and one so breaking heart hug. What is next ?! :devil: H sufferer for his wife (agrrr) and Y again is disappointed from her hubby. How they can take comfort this time - with one others presence ?! Don`t think that H will talk about Aerosol or Y to mourn over her difficult life in Brazil. Maybe they both will be a lot busy to take care for Ray Jn and will start from '10-7' - just pretending that the last year don`t exist. This is so theirs style to leave the things unfinished or unspoken.

Pusher said:
This is so theirs style to leave the things unfinished or unspoken.
ooh i love how you said that :p i read that sentence over and over again :lol: i'm stupid :lol:

sometimes i think that A.D really wants to tease us ... in the beginning i liked that 'dancing-around-in-circles-thing' but now ... i hate it ... it's too long ... i want them to be happy TOGETHER finally ...

I like your banner sienna.
so, nearly all H/Y fans have a H/Y banner. :lol:
we're spreading the H/Y love around.

oh thank youu cinegirl made it for me :D
oh yes the H/Y lovers are all over the threads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back