Heroes, Straight From The Heart: CSI NY - NCIS crossover

MarineGirl#1

CSI Level Three
Heroes, Straight From The Heart

Mac and Stella Taylor – their children: son Logan (7), daughter Robin (4).
Jethro and Jordan Gibbs – their twins Ryan and Kenzy (7), and their daughter Aileen (5).

So you didn't want me to stop? Me neither.:lol:

This story will take place about 6 months after Heroes and Easter Bunnies where Stella and Jordan were 2 months pregnant. So they are both in their 8th month now. Both being on maternity leave Jordan and the kids will visit New York for the weekend.

A lot will happen in this story. I do have a plan for a storyline; however, we’ll have to see what happens each day. I’ll try to post as soon as I can. In this story suggestions are most welcome; I only ask for you to PM them to me and not post them here.

Oh… one more little thing. My beta is on holiday this week, so forgive me for any typos.
And again, I do not own any of the original characters. So don’t sue!

Now let’s get started…

***​

New York

Stella Taylor was enjoying a cup of tea in kitchen of their new house when her phone cell went off. She smiled as she recognized the caller ID.

“Hey Taylor, it’s only 11am.” She grinned as she answered the phone for the third time that morning. “Checking up on us again?” Stella said as rested her hand on her almost full grown belly. Yet she knew that Mac was actually calling to check on Robin, his youngest, who was home with the flu.

“How is she?” Mac asked in concern. Stella turned around to answer him when she noticed Robin walking in to the kitchen.

“You can ask her yourself.” She smiled at her daughter and handed her the phone so she could talk to her dad.

“I’m fine daddy… don’t need to check up on me every hour.” Robin sassed. “How’s your case?”

“Fine.” Mac imagined Robin drawing faces. “You make sure you get back to bed, Sweetie.” He grinned on the other end of the line.

“Yes sir.” She saluted her little hand and handed the phone back to Stella who handed her a glass of milk.

“She’s going to back to bed as soon as she finishes her milk.” Stella told him as she felt Robin’s forehead for her temperature. “Any other reason you called?” She grinned at Robin who played with her milk.

“Did you check the mail yesterday?” Mac asked curious.

“Uh…” Stella checked the post on the kitchen table. “Do you mean the card from Jordan?” She recognized the handwriting.

“Yes, now read it, Gorgeous. What does it say?” Stella’s eyes scanned the card as she read it. Mac waited and put her on the speaker. “Stell?” He asked impatient.

“Hmmm… says looking forward to you again on the 25th. Wow that’s tomorrow!” She heard herself on Mac’s speaker in the office now.

“Check the calendar.” Mac shook his head scornfully. He waited till he heard her scream through the speaker.

“Whoaaaa… Taylor.” She shrieked. “Today is the 25th! But it doesn’t say what time they arrive.” Then she heard kids’ laughter on her end of the line.

“That’s because we’re already here, Stell.” Jordan Gibbs said as Mac squeezed his sister.

“Holy shit, Jordan! Why didn’t you call me sooner?” Stella threw the card on the table and waggled to the tea pot and poured herself another cup. “I could have picked you up.”

“That’s ok, Stella.” Jordan said relaxed. “Jethro asked me to stop by the lab to deliver a case file to Mac first.” She laughed. “You know how he is.”

“Yeah… I know how he is.” Stella smirked. “But I don’t know where he is. From the sound of it, he’s in DC.”

“Daddy’s working a case.” Kenzy piped in. “Hi Aunty Stella.”

“Hey Munchkin.” Stella greeted back. “Mac, you’re taking them home?”

“We’re gonna stop by Danny to drop off the file and then we’re on our way.” Mac assured her.

“Okay, I’ll be waiting.” Stella grinned brightly. “See you soon, Taylor.”

“See you soon, Gorgeous.” Mac replied and turned the speaker off.

Twenty minutes later Mac and Jordan had delivered the case file to Danny. Ryan and Mac had stuffed the luggage in Mac’s SUV and when all were boarded they were on their way to his home.

tbc...

After Mac had brought Jordan and the kids to his house, Ryan got settled in Logan’s room and the girls shared the room with Robin. She had been waiting in excitement when Stella had told her that her cousins were coming. Mac had set up the guest room for Jordan, so that she would be comfortable. Once everybody was settled in, Jordan picked up the phone and called her husband.

“Hi stranger.” Jordan greeted her husband after she had curled up on the bed.

“You okay?” Gibbs asked in concern of his wife.

“I’m fine, Jethro.” She grinned as she gently stroked her abdomen. “Missing you like crazy, but we’re all fine.” Gibbs distanced himself from the bullpen.

“Missing you a lot more.” He closed his eyes and pictured Jordan in front of him. “Stella doesn’t suspect anything?” He asked as he hit the emergency switch in the elevator.

“No…” She grinned, “I’m more worried about Robin though.” Jordan imagined her reaction to their plans.

“She won’t spill the beans.” Gibbs was sure of that. “Kenzy will make sure of that. We put too much time in to this.”

“I’ll go over the plans with Danny as soon as he reads your ‘case file’.” Jordan smirked at his wickedness. “You will still be here in time?” She asked a little worried.

“Yeah… I’m catching the first flight after the case closes. Abby is rushing things as fast as she can.”

“Well you know Abby and rushing science.” Jordan had experienced it over the years. Just then Stella joggled in to the guestroom. “Gotta go…” Jordan said as she noticed her. “You be safe.” She whispered in to the phone.

“Take care of our cargo.” Gibbs grinned over his phone and hit the emergency switch to start the elevator again. Jordan smiled as she shut her phone.

“Everything alright?” Jordan asked as Stella suddenly felt her abdomen. The grimace on her face told Jordan that she wasn’t okay.

“This pregnancy… is more intense… than the other two. There’s quite a lot of activity going on down there.” Jordan felt Stella’s stomach as the twins moved. “Ouch!” she muttered as she felt another twinge.

“That’s twice now, Stell.” Jordan checked her watch. “It may not be Braxton hicks. It may be actual contractions.”

“Jeez, Jordan… You’re a real trooper… Aaaaghhhrr… although I think you may be actually right.” Stella grumbled in pain.

“Mac!” She called out the hallway. He hurried to her room as he heard the anguish in Jordan’s voice.

“What happened?” He ran in to the room and saw Stella in distress.

“Babies…” Stella hissed. “Move it, Taylor!”

“You’d better get her to the hospital.” Jordan went over to the nursery and grabbed the baby bag. She then followed Mac to his SUV and helped him getting Stella in.

“Logan’s classes finish at 3pm.” He told Jordan.

“You leave Logan to me.” Jordan replied. “I’ll get Danny to pick him up.” With that Mac and Stella left for the hospital in wait of their new additions to their family while Jordan picked up the phone to call Danny.

***​

I could not resist :lol:
Ok, I've got the next 2 chapters worked out. I just hope there aren't too many D/L fans around here. So don't kill me :lol:

At the hospital Stella was wheeled down the hall to labour and delivery. For the next 2 hours Mac and Stella hung out in a pleasant birthing room watching TV till she was having full contractions.

“They keep coming closer, Gorgeous.” Mac kissed Stella’s sweated temples.

“I want some drugs.” Stella whimpered as she squeezed Mac’s hand. Mac grinned at her comment. Then the doctor walked in.

“Stella, we’re going to do a ‘test-push’ next.”

“What do you mean a ‘test-push’?” She growled. You get them out now!” Afterwards the doctor smiled at her.

“It’s time.” He said. “Let get the two of you a perfect set of twins.” Stella was wheeled to the operating room where a crowd of doctors and nurses bustled around making preparations.

“Okay, Stella. I need you to start pushing now.” The doctor said after the local anesthetic had started to work. Mac supported Stella from behind with h their first push. A nurse encouraged her while she wiped her forehead with a wet cloth.

“You’re doing great, Gorgeous.” Mac puffed with her.

“I’m telling you, Taylor…” Stella moaned between puffs. “This is the last time I’m doing this…” She gave one more push and the first baby slid out of her. She then laid back and caught her breath.

“It’s a girl, Gorgeous.” Mac beamed as the doctor gently placed the baby on her stomach. A nurse gave Mac a pair of scissors to cut the umbilical cord. She then took the baby girl to be weight and washed while another nurse kept pressure on Stella’s stomach to keep the other baby from turning.

“Just relax for a moment, Stell.” Mac had taken the cloth over from the nurse.

“Don’t you relax me, Taylor.” Stella growled. “Four is enough… If you want one more… OOhhhhhh …” She cried out as she squeezed Mac’s hand to pieces, yet he didn't mind. He however didn’t mind.

“I swear this is the last time, Stell.” He smirked at his beautiful wife puffing.

“Just one more push, Stella.” The doctor told her. Stella gave it one more push and the second baby slid out of her. She then laid back and waited for the doctor to place the second baby on her stomach.

“Is it a boy?” She asked while Mac dried the tears rolling from her eyes. Mac nodded a yes. When the umbilical cord was cut, another nurse took their son to be weight and washed.

“We’ve got two of each now.” He pronounced proudly and planted a soft kiss on Stella’s lips while they waited while the doctors worked on Stella.

When they had finished Stella was wheeled to a private room while Mac made a phone call to Jordan to inform her about the birth of her new niece and nephew. He then returned to Stella’s room as two nurses brought in their twins.

tbc...

Getting myself into a lot of troubles here
Dog.gif

Next chapter's up, don't shoot me. :lol:

Meanwhile back at the Taylor residence Danny had arrived with Logan. After parking the car the both of them went in. Logan ran to his Aunt Jordan to see if there was any news about his mum and the twins.

“It’s a girl and a boy.” Jordan told Logan and laid her hand on Danny’s arm.

“Eww…” Logan said in dismay. “Did it have to be a girl, why not two boys?” Jordan gave him a tiny head slap at his comment. “Where’s Uncle Jethro?” Logan said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“He’ll be here as soon as he finishes his case.” Jordan told him as she poured a fresh cup of coffee. She smelled the coffee and took a little sip. “Don’t tell Jethro.” She grinned.

“I won’t if you won’t, now hand it over, Goofer.” Danny grasped the mug out of her hands. “Did Mac give any names?” He then drank from the mug himself. Jordan shook her head.

“I think he forgot out of excitement or he wants Stella to tell us. You can go over and visit them if you want to.”

“Nah… I’m sure Mac and Stella would love some time to themselves.” Danny then kissed her cheek. “Read the ‘case file’ by the way. Now who did cook that up, you or Jethro?”

“We met halfway.” Jordan grinned. “But I suppose we have to wait for a few days now.”

“Uncle Danny!” Aileen ran in to the kitchen. She catapulted herself in to his arms. “How’s aunt Linds?” She asked out of a blur. Danny gave Jordan a quizzical look.

“Oh God, I’m so sorry, Danny.” Jordan threw her hands in front her eyes. “She doesn’t know.”

“What’s wrong, mummy?” Aileen asked unaware.

“It’s okay, Jordan.” Danny placed his cup on the kitchen table. “Come here Aileen.” Danny motioned for her to sit on his lap. Aileen did as Danny asked.

“You sure, Dan?” Jordan asked. He smiled at Jordan.

“I have to face my demons sooner or later, Jordan.” He then lifted Aileen up. Kenzy came walking in and curled up against Jordan.

“You see, Aileen.” Danny swallowed hard and glanced at his daughter. “Aunty Lindsay and me we got in to a fight…” Jordan felt her stomach turn as Danny stopped.

“What Uncle Danny is trying to say, is that he and Aunt Lindsay had a disagreement. Aunt Lindsay took Madison to Montana for a while.” Jordan tried to help Danny out.

“She took the new baby too?” Kenzy asked astounded. Danny nodded in disappointment that he hadn’t seen his son yet.

“Aunty Lindsay can take better care off the baby.” He explained. “Uncle Danny has to work all day and the little baby needs to be changed and fed. Aunt Lindsay has more time for that.” Aileen hugged Danny.

“Don’t be sad, Uncle Danny.” She soothed him. “You still have Logan and Robin. And me, Kenzy and Ryan.” She gave him one of her copied Abby hugs. “We love you.”

“And I love you.” Danny returned the little girls’ hug. “Now let’s see what your mum cooked for dinner.” Danny poked Jordan, who still felt uncomfortable, yet she didn’t show in front of the children.

tbc...

After an early dinner Jordan had phoned Jethro to inform him about the arrival of the twins. He felt bad that he wasn’t there when they were born. But to his pleasure Abby had broken the case and he was able to catch the next flight to New York.

Stella was told she had to stay in the hospital overnight, so the children had to wait another day before they could see the twins. However, Danny offered to watch them while Jordan went to the hospital to see her new niece and nephew.

“Anyone home?” She asked after she softly knocked on the door. Mac got up with a proud smirk on his face.

“Come on in.” He motioned for her to speak softly. “She’s been a sleep for a few hours now.” Jordan smiled as she watched Stella sleeping.

“Don’t worry, big daddy.” Jordan gave him a little peck on his cheek. “It’s not the easiest job giving birth to twins.” She then walked over to the babies’ cribs.

“Awww… they’re beautiful.” Jordan cooed over the cribs. “He has your look.” She beamed at the boy as she gently stroked his cheek. Mac picked up his daughter.

“She looks just like Stella and Robin.” The baby girl gurgled and opened her eyes.

“With those green eyes she’s gonna break some hearts.” Jordan chuckled at the sight.

“You two are aware of the fact that we can’t keep calling the he and she?” Stella yawned from the bed. Jordan picked up her nephew and walked over to the bed.

“Then it’s about time you gave them names.” Jordan kissed her hello and handed Stella her new son.

“Meet Sadie and Brody Taylor, Jordan.” Stella held up her son as the hospital door opened.

“Strong names for the new additions.” Don Flack said from behind a big bunch of flowers.

“Get yourself in here, Flack.” Stella grinned and kissed Don hello. He handed the flowers to Jordan who waggled off to find a vase.

“I don’t have a lot of time, but I just had to stop by and take a peak.” Don cooed over Sadie. “Hey princess.” He beamed at the baby.

“Is my lab still in tact?” Mac mocked as he lovingly shielded his daughter from Don’s charms. Don grinned at the overprotective daddy.

“What do you think?” He grinned. Jordan joggled back with the vase and set it on the table.

“I can stop by and check for you, Taylor.” She offered but Stella shook her head.

“You can both check before you take Mac home.” Stella smiled at Mac, who was about to object. “You’re sleeping in a bed, Taylor!” She insisted. “Jordan, make sure he gets home, will ya?” Don and Jordan laughed at Mac’s mocking face.

“Don’t worry.” She checked her watch. “It’s time that we went back anyway. Your other children need to get to bed, Mac! And I’m sure that Danny is having his hands full with Logan and Ryan.” Don helped Jordan in her coat before they both stepped out to wait for Mac.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be alright, Gorgeous?” Mac gently kissed Stella after he had settled the twins.

“Go Taylor!” Stella returned the kiss. “Just as long as you’re here to pick me up first thing tomorrow morning.” Mac stole another kiss from her.

“Promised.” He softly whispered against her lips. He then reluctantly withdrew his lips and left the room. Don grabbed his arm and the three of them walked out off the hospital.

“You wait here while I get the car.” Don offered.

“You’re smirking again.” Jordan laughed at Mac while they waited for Don.

“Yup.” Mac laughed. “I sure did it again.” He said proudly as he turned to see if Don was on his way. Mac’s facial expression changed when he saw a car on the sidewalk approaching them with high speed.

“Jordan watch it…!” Jordan turned around at the sounds of gunfire coming from behind. Mac jumped over her to protect her. “Stay low.” He yelled at her.

People on the streets started screaming at the gunshots as all hell broke lose. The car sped out of the streets, with Don on its tail. When he saw Mac’s body covering Jordan’s he hit the brakes.

“Mac!” He called out. “You okay?” Mac waved his hands.

“Flack, get those perps!” Mac shouted as he carefully got up.

Don hit the siren and sped after the car. Meanwhile he called for back up. Mac turned his attention back to Jordan as he noticed that she was still lying on the ground.

“Jordan?” He called out for her. He slowly moved her and froze at the pile of blood coming from her body…

tbc...

A distant voice was calling her…

Jordan tried to place the voice with a face, yet it was hard. It was a gentle voice and it sounded comforting. As the voice became clearer she felt someone caressing her arm.

“You gotta wake up, Jordan.” Stella cried trying to get her to wake. “You’ve been sleeping for far too long now.” Mac gently massaged Stella’s shoulders as she sighed at the unsuccessful effort.

“Come on, Peaches.” Mac begged on her. “Jethro needs you… it’s time.”

She felt a warm hand entwining with hers on her left that seemed familiar. Jordan let out a soft moan and slowly her eyelids started to twitch.

“That’s it, Angel.” Jethro got up and spoke softly. “Open your eyes, Jordan.” He squeezed her hand in encouragement. She then slowly opened her eyes and stared at the blurry person watching down on her.

“Jet…” She whimpered as she felt her body ache.

“Sssshhhh… Angel.” His voice sounded sad. “Don’t try to speak.”

Jordan's eyes scanned the room. Jethro’s gaze didn’t leave her for one second.

“You’re in the hospital.” He told her softly. When she became aware of her surroundings her hand moved over to her stomach. Mac hit the emergency switch calling for a doctor. Stella got up and they gave the couple some room.

“Jethro…” She panicked as she felt her flat abdomen. “The baby…” She stared at his face and watched a tear roll from his eyes.

“Angel…” He swallowed as the words got stuck in his throat. Jordan shook her head.

“No…” She let out a cry. “Not our baby…” Hearing his wife cry in pain he held her in a tight in his arms.

“I’m so sorry, Angel.” Jethro swallowed as he closed his eyes and rocked his wife. Together they mourned the loss of their unborn child.

In the back of the room Ducky stood next to Mac. Ducky patted him on the shoulder as he comforted Stella crying for Jordan, Jethro and the baby. The door opened silently and a doctor walked in with a sedative for Jordan. Mac stopped him.

“No tranquilizers.” He whispered. “Jordan is strong and she needs to know what happened.” The doctor nodded at Mac and handed the sedative to Ducky.

“Just in case if it gets too much for her.” He then laid his eyes upon the grieving couple and left the room.

“Oh God, Ducky.” Stella sighed quietly. “I’m so scared of her reaction. She’s been in a coma for almost a week and she missed the funeral of her unborn son. No woman deserves this.”

“You’re right, Stella.” Ducky’s heart went out to his dear friends. “This should have been a happy time for all of you.”

“Maybe we should give them some privacy.” Stella suggested.

“I think it’s more wise to stay close.” Ducky considered. “Although Jordan is a strong woman, she needs her family now.” The three of them approached the bed and gave the couple mental support while Jethro explained to Jordan what had happened the day that Stella gave birth to the twins. Then they all mourned together and comforted each other.

In the next week Stella visited Jordan every day while Mac and Jethro took the case upon themselves. When they finally busted the gang that had gone wild shooting Mac had to restrain Jethro from not killing the perb bare handed, even though it would have been his pleasure as well. Two weeks after the shooting Jordan was discharged from hospital and Jethro had taken her back home to Washington DC.

tbc...

Back