Happy Father's Day!

Ducky

Master of the Moos
Happy Father's Day to all fathers! I know this doesn't get as much as attention than Mother's day, but I think they deserve it.

[I thought I start thread instead of using one I started in '06 :p ]

Happy Father's Day!

(but wasn't Father's day in June already? :confused:)

For some countries yes is it. For others no. Here is a list of Father's Days. I didn't know there were that many different days. I knew Mother Day's were different for some countries but I didn't realize Father's Day was different as well.

Happy Father's Day to those that are celebrating today :)

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers.

Course I firmly believe it is Mother, Father, Grandparents day everyday!!! :luvlove:

Happy Father's Day :)

We are actually celebrating it here in Sweden today, but I haven't done that at all. I don't mind my dad. I just hate days like this (Mother and Father's day, Valentine Day etc) where we are supposed to love/celebrate someone, when we can do it everyday just to show how much we love them, and care.

^No surprise there that we have it on same day ;)

Oh, my dad is on holiday at th emoment, just sent him a textmessage, because it's hard to get thru with a phone.
2 yrs ago I tried to call him 3 times, he didn't answer and then it was so late I didn't bother anymore and then he was "all upset" because I didnt' call.. I said I did but he didn't answer and of course he couldn't call back because it has to be me who calls... my dad is such a drama queen. Seriously.

So I usually bake a cake, I like baking so it's cool and of course raise the flag

Since I couldn't find another one, I will use this one.

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there. And to mine, love ya lots!!!

Back