Happy Birthday, Stars of CSI:NY!

Re: Happy Birthday, Hill Harper!

BlueGirl said:
Actually I'd love to see any of the guys play their guitar. Oh, crap, I'm afraid I'm gonna be misunderstood. :lol: I really mean the guitars everyone! You know, that instrument that's used to play music on... Ah, never mind! :lol:

Yeeaahhh, I'm sure that's what you meant. maybe you'd like to help them play their guitars too... :devil: ;) :devil:

Happy Birthday Hill!! :)

Happy birthday!

lol @ the guitar thing. Well we already did see Mac/Gary play his guitar....*drool*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILL!!! :) :) :)

don't bruise your fingers playing guitar by yourself too much ;)

Happy birthday to one of the sexiest and smartest guys out there. I love ya Hill :D!

Happy Birthday, Hill. And just to let you know, they say playing guitar too much will make you go blind. Just sayin'. ;)

licorice said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
Happy Birthday, Hill! Thanks for last night. You and Eddie sure know how to please us girls. ;) If you need any help with that "guitar", feel free to call any of us. You know where to find many of our #s. :lol:

GASP! Mrs. Giovinazzo! What would Carmine say?
Hill? C'mon, honey, why can't you nail Eddie instead? You know I'd wanna get me some of that too. :lol: :devil:

Happy Birthday Hill.

Just don't think of it as turning 40, as you look far too young for that. Think of it more like... the 10th aniversary of your 30th birthday. *sage nod*

Huh? Wait! Isn't he turning 32? Or is he turning 40? 'Cos, wow, he looks amazing for a 40-year-old man! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HILL!

Kimmychu said:
Huh? Wait! Isn't he turning 32? Or is he turning 40? 'Cos, wow, he looks amazing for a 40-year-old man! :D
His IMDb profile says he's turning 40, but someone on a message board there says he mentions in his book that he was born in 1973, so I'm not sure.

Regardless, he's a handsome man no matter his age! :D

Back