H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried making one and it was really hard!

Wahaha!
It was really hard to match Calleigh's texture to the original colour of the picture. I tried my best though. Look at her neck! :lol:!
Enjoy DuCaine shippers!

Wahhahaa Casp! :lol: Calleigh looks scary!! :lol: But it's a fun idea!

Looks like I made Calleigh's braided hair shorter than it should be. Hmm ok, I'll do better next time :p

*bakes more cookies & passes it around*

I know! Haha! I freaked out a little when it was done. I hope I'll choose pictures better in the future.

*takes cookies* Ooh, these are good..

Ah Casp you do it again, that was great :)
I am however now a little concernd, you had better not do too much permananet damage to my two favourite people!!
Loved the cooking, very sweet and domestic ;)

SD, you oughta come in here often :lol:.

Oh, nono Liz. No damage will be done!
evilgrin.gif

Oh welcome back SD we are very happy with the new thread, enjoy the party :cool:

With that reassurance Casp I will look forward to the new part a little more at ease :D

Probably time for a weekend pic, hmm let me see...
doublecap2.jpg

Ah sooo protective ;)

Hey Casp I just read the lates chapter and I like it. I am very glad to hear that not too much damage will be done H/C. Please post more soon.

Hey everyone I just made a DuCaine RPG. I am playing Horatio but as of right now everyone else is still up for grabs. Please stop in and see if someone you might want to play is still there. I would like to get some people so that we can start it.

Hi guys! im not sure if i have posted here before, but here i am! :lol:

i love these two together, i have been a Horatio/yelina shipper, but the longer she is gone, the more i love these two and i orginally wanted them to get together, before i really knew yelina

i love the fic Casper, it is amazing! i get so giddy! :lol:

and zippy, that pic is pretty funny!

Thanks for the welcome! :D

CSIsMANIAC said:
Aha! I've got some goodies for those of you who are asleep and will be checking this when you wake! :lol: And of course, for those of you who are awake!

Hold me
Yeah, I can't believe I replaced Cath with Calleigh. It's a crazy feeling!
Vacation
Wahaha! I know! It's lame but it cracked me up when I saw Horatio like that!

those are pretty awesome casper! :lol:

im a little confused though, who is the "catherine" you replaced?

Ah CSI_Grissom you are very welcome here, the new thread is pulling in loads of new folks, makes us long term DuCaine shippers very happy :D

Make yourself at home, I see what you say about the H/Y ship you will find that a few of us ship both so don't worry about it, anything that puts a smile on our H's face is fine by me, but I really do come back to DuCaine everytime ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back