Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

i was lurking around on some of the other websites, and i read that something definatly shippy happens between "the triangle." it said basicly that "sofia blames herself for the officer's death, and gil is there for her..." nothing we dont already know but there was a bit of hinting that something more happens between them. as in something-that-has-all-us-GSR-on-the-floor-gagging.

We might gag for the moment, but this is usually a good sign, as long as we have faith in the ship. It could be a catalyst for things to develop and move forward.

i wont elaborate. you catch the drift. but now i'm started to get a bit worried, not worried, concerned.

By the way, have you ever seen The Princess Bride? ;)

i've gone over the whole thing in my head and i cant see how on good minds TPTB would do something like that with the two of them! there's been much more GSR over the seasons than there has been gofia-stuff.

any views?

I believe that at its most basic level, this event (whatever it turns out to be) will be a misunderstanding on Sara's part, and that it will essentially be a GSR-promoting moment...I hope.... :eek:

I think that Grissom would choose to call Sara so many cute nemas, like, say... "Honey" of course, "Star", "Sugar Plum" :D

How about Lady Bug?

As for the names for him, hmmm... I can imagne her calling him "Bunny" or "Pooh Bear" (I can't help it, I have a thing for little Pooh! :lol:)

I like Pooh Bear!

I can also see a scene, which I have read in one of the MSR fanfics (can't remember the author at the minute), where Scully wakes up and Mulder is looking at her. (she basically fell asleep in his apartment) She asks him what he's doing, to which he replies "Oh, nothing, just wondering when Sleeping Beauty is gonna wake up" (awww...) Scully replies "Sleeping Beauty usually requires a kiss to do that"... :devil:

It's not that far removed from the show, actually. It seemed that nearly every time he was with her and she was asleep (usually on stakeout or in a hospital, but at his apartment, too), he had this schmoopy expression on his face, and touched her hair.

I can so see that scene for Grissom and Sara! And I'd love for him to call her Sleeping Beauty, even if it's something innocent, like when she falls asleep in the breakroom or something! It could be perfectly innocent, like the Beuaty quote, but so ADORABLE!!! Awwww.... :)

Yes, I can totally see Grissom and Sara doing that! However, I'd change her line to "I'm still waiting for my kiss." :D

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
I agree with both of you guys in that the triangle thing is not a bad thing, necessarily. One thing I am more sure than Grissom and Sara ending up together eventually is Grissom not ending up together with someone else, certainly not Sofia. So, I think she is there for a purpose, and that's to be a catalyst for GSR. And I think TPTB has been giving us pretty big hints in the past weeks that:
1. Sofia is attracted to Grissom ("there are some things I'll miss"...etc.)
2. Grissom doesn't return her feelings (he didn't even turn to look at her in the eppy the week before, and said "what are you doing here").

So I think the triangle will end up being all about GSR in the end. But don't listen to me and get your hopes high, of course :) I don't know what happened to me. I am normally pessimistic, but I have a strange feeling about this...

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
So I think the triangle will end up being all about GSR in the end. .... I am normally pessimistic, but I have a strange feeling about this...

i think so too. i like to be a realist, and usually am pretty honest, but now i'm keeping my hopes up. the lack of GSR this season has me hoping for something big right in the middle of the season.

re. dorkmatter i have seen THE PRINCESS BRIDE about a zillion times. it is my favorite, and helps me realize true love conquers all! which is a bit fluffy but is very true nontheless, otherwise we wouldn't be in the gutter!

DorkMatter just so you know in the future since you are new and to help foresnicsgirl out so she doesn't shoot you with her water gun don't post three times in a row. If you want to add something there is the edit button you can hit and add anything you need to you may have left out. :D :D :D :D

SPOILER

Grissly I truly beleive and hope that this is going to be a catalyst for Grissom and Sara or a way to show us they are already together. So I am trying to be hopeful rather than negative as well.

Hey DorkMatter. I'm really glad to have you here, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to try and not double or treble post as its considered 'spamming'. If you find you have something to add, just hit the 'edit' button and add it onto your post rather than creating a whole new one immediately. Many thanks ;)

I am normally pessimistic, but I have a strange feeling about this...

I know the feeling, grissly - i'm normally a total cynic but all this damn GSR optimism is really taking its toll on my pessimism... grrrrrrr :lol:

Thread #11 name: Looks like We know what to do about ”This” is currently in the lead.

SPOILER

Im really excited for this epiode. And I agree that the "Triangle" will be for the best. But knowing CSI it probably wont even be much of a triangle.. more so something really subtle.

Anyways woohoo go "WE know what to do about this". Because we certainly do;).

(forensics girl if that one wins you should either bold or capitallise the we..)

Well, I'm not sure if I can use bold and italics in thread titles (I shall find out when I create thread #11, I guess...) but idealy I'd like it to be:

WE know what to do about This

But even if i cant use bold, I'll certainly capitalise it ;)

I forgot to mention in my last post - I've been reading through some of CSINut214's back catelogue of fics, and just finished squeeeeing my way through 'Roses in December' - absolutely wonderful :)

Okay now I am going to have to go read all these CSINut214's fan fics. I need a good GSR squeeeee moment.

Ohh I love 'Roses in December'! I love the very last line. It gave me chills.

O/T: Ok this has been bugging me for quiet some time. In the CSI novels, do they add snippets of GSR? And if anyones read any what are there interacitons like in the book compared to the show?

Live4GrissNSara, in the CSI novels by Max Collins to me the GSR is still subtle like it is in the show. Cold Burn has alot of subtle little hints of GSR in it. If I get a chance I will go through and get some quotes out of the book to show you. They are worth reading however. :D

those books always were tempting to me, but my family knows i'm CSI obsessed as it is. so i dont think i'll have the chance to read them, quotes would be appreciated! manythanks ladysara

No, problem beautifulview and I will try to get those up sometime tomorrow. Glad to help any GSR cause I can. :D I think we all are a little CSI nuts. My favorite thing of all times is my Crime Scene Investiagaion: Companion Book.

I don't have the companion book, but I heard it contains stuff on GSR, like the "honey", "beauty" ad-libs, stuff like that. I mean, these things give me hope (there I go again, so much for the pessimism, forensicsgirl :D)
because GSR is canon. It's acknowledged in the companion books, in DVD's, in interviews...

I'm saving to buy one of the books, probably Cold Burn. All I have of CSI is the first computer game and the fingerprint kit(unused still).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back