Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone

I want to thank desertwind for that grand welcome. :lol:

i think it would be best if i posted my opinion so bare with me.

At first thought of GSR, mind you it was a couple of years ago, i wasn't keen on the idea of Gil Grisson and Sara Sidle together as a actual couple i felt like they were too different and didn't have a thing in common. A Good friend completely changed my mind and i thank you MissMurder for that.:hugegrin:
Grissom and Sara are the best example of Soulmates:adore:. Fate has brought them together on many occasions. I was personally over the moon when Grisson and Sara end up together.:adore::luvlove:

Thanks again MissMurder for finally changing my stubborn mind and now i am a Big fan of GSR. :beer:

Thread Suggestions:

1. Forever Together, Never Apart.
2. Hearts Linked Together.
3. Love Conqueres All ( think i spelt that wrong sorry)

Three suggestions of the top of my head, don't know if there any good. :lol:

hello / hola / bonjour / = )

i have returned (dramatic music que..) i've definitely been away for a while, but i missed you all :) since my last post (which i think was some time not too long after OTG was aired) i have only watched the episode with Taylor Swift, and the 200th.

which is sad.

i don't enjoy the show as much anymore that's for sure.

I'm rambling. before i continue driving myself (and you all) insane let me say: Welcome PassionateRebel :adore: ...you may not be that new but this is the first i'm seeing of ya :thumbsup:

I'm definitely proud of this forum, it seems to have cleaned itself up a little bit, several of you will know EXACTLY what i am referring too, especially those to which i complained relentlessly. apologies. :)

I think all your new thread names are wonderful, sorry i have nothing to offer, i do like Forever Together, Never Apart though...*reminisces*

might as well update you guys on my feelings of the show. as of now.:

-I love Raymond Langston.
-I hate learning about his past.
-Riley can die.
-Catherine can calm down a bit.
-they could think back to Grissom/Sara/Warrick a little more. their memory has died out.
- BRING.BACK.GSR. gah! :borg:

Hey JorjaFoxFan good to see your still amost the living:) and now it's 6to go on a new title, sorry they weren't in, nor mentioned in "MASCARA" but it would have been a bit strange, it was about Dr. Langston and his former student, [great episode BTW] it really wouldn't have fit in anywhere, but soon they will make an appearance, just KEEP THE FAITH and patience, it will happen.. so what's it gonna be, on the title? do you all like FOREVER WITH YOU..HEART AND SOUL it's time, so vote and narrow it down to 1 Okie-dokie?

thsg02qj9.gif

Last edited:
ah is it the time for a new thread ... almost :thumbsup: my vote for title definitely goes for
Forever Together, Never Apart
or
Ending Happy
:D
the other ones are just not for me :borg:

Should we list some and then choose?
Here is my go at it:

Forever Together, Never Apart
Meant To Be
Life and Love After CSI
Together At Last
Forever With You, Heart and Soul
Ending Happy

I tried to narrow it down to some of the favorites. But I don't know anything about initiating the voting; I'll leave that to the veterans.:)

Last edited:
I have to admit, when I heard Grissom say that line in A La Cart, I thought that they may have had a little something in San Francisco. It would have been interesting to find out a little more about their past history before they left. Anyone have their own idea as to what happened? It would be nice to hear different fans suggestions of the GSR past :hugegrin:

Hey, I personally think they fell in love with each other since Frisco, but I don't think they had a fling or anything like that because giving the intensity of their feelings (and Grissom's character), I think if they had kissed or slept together, they wouldn't have been able to go back from that (pre-cannon, Sara was the one doing the "chasing" and Grissom kept her at arms length. After "canon" - and by "canon" I mean "sex" - Grissom, predictably, became the clingy one). I think they simply fell in love with each other and chose to be friends, which was manageable when they were kilometers apart, but not so much when they were together all the time.

Together Forever, Never Apart, Together at Last and Ending Happy sound like great titles.

I sure don't want to tell anyone what to do.. but we've already picked various/numerous titles, so lets narrow it down to ONE cool:bolian: I pick this one [below]and so anyone who wants pick just one, it's down to the wire, lets get this done so we can start a new thread
1194018418.gif

Mine..FOREVER WITH YOU..HEART AND SOUL

gsrs.gif

My first choice is: Forever Together, Never apart.

Runner up: Ending Happy.

Miss Murder had suggested putting up a poll so that's why I tried to make a final list. Either way, we need to give some time for others to vote.

for me it's a tie between Forever Together, Never Apart / Ending Happy my vote can be taken eithee waay :)
happy posting .

Well we have now hit our 1000th post and I agree we should leave it for a little while longer to allow all the lurkers a chance to vote on the thread title as well. It would only seem fair. So I think a poll on the new thread would be the best way.

I will PM a mod and notify them that our thread will need to be closed now.

I personally like Forever Together, Never Apart and Ending Happy.

See you all on the new thread :bolian:

Last edited:
Since we've reached 1,000 posts I will lock this thread and open a new one. It seems the title that has one is Forever Together, Never Apart.

**LOCKED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back