Grade 'The Lady in the Lake'

How would you grade The Lady in the Lake?

• A+

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • A

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
New episode tonight--watch and share your thoughts below!

Argh Mac quit wimping out on telling. Unless he wants to say it in person. That's ok.

Lol at Danny too "did you just use my word?"

Yes it was like a Gibbs slap...didn't think of it cause I'm not an NCIS person.

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Poor Adam thought he had an alien ship piece.
:lol:

I just wanted to smack Mac. Man up already I understand that this is hard but once you tell her you are going to feel so much better.

What can I say about Adam. He is so freaking adorable. He so made the episode.

Even liked the crime. Mamma is twisted. All in all I gave it a A+

Next week ep looks just as good

Yup thought that was a 'Gibbs' smack.

Loved the scene at end 1988 was such a great year. LOL

The case was really weak. It's been done before and it's been done better. What saved this was the character moments. Adam was especially great.

I gave it a C. It felt like a filler episode mostly.

I agree he should tell...that's why I said I hoped he just wants to say it in person. The writers probably felt it'd make better TV that way.

I agree he should tell...that's why I said I hoped he just wants to say it in person. The writers probably felt it'd make better TV that way.

He better I found myself yelling at the TV press 1, just press it. It was nice to see Mac square things up with Jo.

He better I found myself yelling at the TV press 1, just press it. It was nice to see Mac square things up with Jo.

You did that too? I was doing the exact thing and groaned in desperation when he dialed 2 ;)

You too. I threw my hands up in such defeat.

Didn't care for the plot but loved Adam.

Loved how he was freaking out that the Avalanche was stolen. :lol: And Jo was like, not bothered by that. :lol:

And when did Adam call Mac M.T. before this episode? I didn't care for him telling him to not call him that and hits him. :shifty:

I liked that he squared things away with Jo but that's cool she didn't hold a grudge. I kinda thought it would have been better if she had explained that she cared about him and didn't want anything case wise to blow up because Mac's issue came up.

I did think that it was cute that Adam was telling the story to the two kids but not sure you'd want to tell them about a murder.

EDIT: I also liked that Mac had called Christine. I guess they hadn't talked for a week?

Loved how he was freaking out that the Avalanche was stolen. :lol: And Jo was like, not bothered by that. :lol:

And when did Adam call Mac M.T. before this episode? I didn't care for him telling him to not call him that and hits him. :shifty:

I liked that he squared things away with Jo but that's cool she didn't hold a grudge. I kinda thought it would have been better if she had explained that she cared about him and didn't want anything case wise to blow up because Mac's issue came up.

I did think that it was cute that Adam was telling the story to the two kids but not sure you'd want to tell them about a murder.

EDIT: I also liked that Mac had called Christine. I guess they hadn't talked for a week?

I think Jo thought she did overstep her bounds by going to Christine and that's why she said, "You made your point." I thought the Gibbs slap was funny I have to admit.

I think Jo thought she did overstep her bounds by going to Christine and that's why she said, "You made your point." I thought the Gibbs slap was funny I have to admit.

Okay. But I think the Gibbs slap was only funny if you have seen NCIS.

Not bad for a filler episode. The Gibbs slap was funny,as was Adam thinking he had found a real space ship. He made this episode.
As for Mac,he has to tell her. It will come out sooner or later.

Back