Grade 'Crossroads'

Not a very interesting episode for the most part. The judge part was boring. The part about the rapist wasn't as boring, but still kind of a blah episode for me. I actually fell asleep during it and had to rewind it back to the point I last saw lol.

They mentioned something about the judge putting kids in jail who shouldn't have been or for too long or something I think. I'm pretty sure that was based loosely on a real case.

There should have been more focus on Tommy and Nick then there was. Even so, I could see the pain Nick had on what he lost.
And yes, CSI NY is just the latest show (Cold and Law & Order SVU are two more) to do their own take on a case in Pennsylvania where two juvenile court judges took over a million dollars in kickbacks to ensure two private juvenile centers would always be full. Kids would be sent away for crimes as minor as what these two were sent for anywhere from six months to two years while the judges and center owner got rich.

Last edited:
Something that I forgot to mention. I think it was this episode.

I loved Jo's reaction to when Mac told her about her visit in jail.

I guess the guy's lawyer said something to Mac or something cause I can't see the jailhouse guards saying anything.

Back