GLEE- Are You a GLEEk?

oh i feel bit left out again. i saw first episode of Glee last monday and surprisingly i liked it. i know that they won't show more than first season and only if ratings will be good they'll put up next season as soon as it ends in states.

how i hate to live overseas and not be able to watch my favorite tv shows.

anyways i can say that i definately will watch the show next monday as well. at least until it's not crossing with another show i like more.

I saw the season premiere yesterday and I loved it! Quinn back on the cheerios made me :), too bad she had to step on Santana to get it though... I guess she had that one coming... Otherwise, I loved the telephone duet between Lea and Charice! That was by far my favorite song in the whole episode! I didn't, however, like how Will was picking on the new football coach... It doesn't really sit well with his character, but he did come around which is good. Now they both have to watch out for Sue. :p

I'm especially excited for the Britney episode next week!!! It looks like a great one based on the promo, which is here if you haven't seen it.

And a new spoiler....

The title for season 2 episode 6 is Never Been Kissed

More spoilers!!

Sneak Peek 1 is here

Sneak Peek 2 is here

Thanks to Spoilertv.com:
THE KIDS WORK TOGETHER IN SWEET HARMONY ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, ON FOX

The glee club works on a duet assignment, and Finn and Rachel plan to throw the competition so that Sam can have a shot at winning. Meanwhile, a love triangle between Mike, Tina and Artie develops in the all-new “Duets” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Oct. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-204) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Shannon Beiste; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson

Source: FOX

Picture is here

Alright, if you don't want to learn who Kurt's boyfriend is going to be then I suggest you close this Spoiler Box. Anyways, I'm not sure how reliable this is, but many comments on youtube have stated that Jane Lynch let it slip that Sam Evans will become Kurt's new boyfriend this season. Again this may not be accurate, but I'll keep my eyes open for any spoilers that prove this wrong. :p

I'll post more information when it comes out. :D

So excited about the Britney tribute episode tomorrow!! Lea's gonna KILL "Baby One More Time" and I love Kevin singing "Stronger" :lol:

Spoilers for everyone!

Yes, Gleeks, Gwyneth Paltrow will be on Glee.

Web rumors recently swirled that the Oscar-winning actress, 38, was in talks to join the hit Fox show, but creator Ryan Murphy confirms to UsMagazine.com it is a done deal.

"Yes, it’s true!" he told Us Sunday as he accepted an ACLU Award in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood. "She is a fan of the show."

What will she do? "She is going to be playing a substitute teacher who Matt Morrison’s character falls for," Murphy tells Us. "She will be doing 3 or 4 solos."

How did the deal come about?

"She is a friend of mine and I admire her," says Murphy, who directed her in 2006's Running With Scissors. "I said, 'If I write a part for you, will you do it?' Ad she said, 'Yes!'"

Paltrow - who sings in her December drama Country Strong - can carry a tune, Murphy insisted.

"She is so talented and good at it," Murphy told Us. "She’s really excited.”

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/glee-more-details-on-gwyneth-paltrow.html#ixzz10sd5Zrd4
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

ME: Now I'm excited! I love Gwyneth Paltrow! Mainly from Iron Man! I'm interested to see how she does on the show!! :D

Heather Morris was amazing tonight. I fully expect to be hearing more of her now that we know she can actually sing! :lol: Her dance moves were amazing. I loved all the music video recreations.

Agreed that Heather Morris is amazing :D

The episode itself though, wasn't that great. I'm not a Britney Spears fan, so I wasn't expecting much from that, but I was really hoping to get some background or something for Brittany.

I thought that Heather Morris did an amazing job, that was unfortunately the only part of the episode I really enjoyed. It became too much at the end, and not appropriate for younger kids and teens. Hopefully the next episode will be better. Speaking of next week...

Link is here

I thought this last episode was really well done. Tackling religion in this day and age is tricky, but I thought Grilled Cheesus was thoughtful and contemporary.
I loved Kurt's version of I Want To Hold Your Hand and the video montage that went with it. Very touching. And the younger version of Kurt was adorable!

A reminder to Jane Lynch fans: she is hosting SNL tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I hope she has some good material to work with. The writing on SNL is hit and miss, but I think she will be awesome!

So what did people think of last night's episode "Never Been Kissed"? I loved it. I thought it was absolutely brilliant :D
So far, I like Blaine. This was a good introduction for the character.
The actor who plays Karofsky was great, now that he's been given more than just bullying to do. His performance was so good that I almost felt bad for the guy... almost.
I loved the scene between Will and Beiste. I thought it was quite adorable.

Anyway, I guess this episode has been getting mixed reviews, so I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks :)

ETA: Can't believe I almost forgot to mention... I'm glad Puck is back. I hope they continue with the friendship between him and Artie :)

Last edited:
I haven't posted in here in a while! :eek: Anyways, my thoughts...

I thought the episode was pretty good! I especially liked Blaine! I think he will be a great mentor to Kurt. I have a feeling that Kurt is really going to evolve a lot this season which is great. I also want to add that the bully and Kurt.. WOW I didn't see that one coming! Talk about a curve ball! I also felt bad for Beiste in this episode. I mean I found it a little inappropriate for them to be "fantasizing" about her in order to cool down... That was... strange (for lack of a better word). In general, I've always liked her and felt bad when Sue and Will (in the beginning) were trying to get rid of her. Hopefully after the adorable scene between the two in the last episode makes Beiste feel more welcome. :) And can I get a huge parade because PUCK WAS BACK! I was starting to miss him. I hope that his and Artie's friendship continues, because I quite enjoy it. Also, Brittany and Artie is back? :lol: I wonder how long it will last now. I could get used to these double dates between Puck and Santana and Artie and Brittany. :lol: They're funny. Oh and finally, I also enjoyed increase of Quinn and decrease of Rachel. Rachel hasn't been as "in your face" (this is all IMO of course) this season, which has been nice for me, because Rachel annoys me at times...

So in general, not a bad episode! I'd give it an A-. Looking forward to next week's episode! :)

Hello. I've been a closet Gleek. I guess it's time I stepped out of the shadows.:lol:

I was surprised by the episode. Kurt's storyline was really good and really well acted. Major kudos to the actor who plays Karofsky. I also enjoyed Puck and Artie's plot. It was an odd duo, but entertaining. I liked the Beiste plot as well, until Will kissed her. It was extremely awkward. But oh well...

As for the critics not liking the last few episodes, I say screw em. They're reading way too much into this show. They should watch the way most people do, for entertainment. And the eclectic music. :lol:

I am a major Gleek! I just never came over here to post on this thread. :D

Yeah this past week is more like the episodes I really enjoy. It has the singing but along with just a really good storyline.

I thought it was very sweet of Will to kiss Beiste...yes awkward but still sweet. And Kurt's storyline is great.

Last night's episode, "The Substitute" was hilarious! :lol:

Gwyneth Paltrow was great. I wasn't sure how she would be, what with her not being known as a singer or dancer, but she was quite good. And very funny.

My favorite part of the whole episode was in the restaurant when Mercedes only hears Kurt say "Gay gay gay gay gay." And the tiny purse coming out of his mouth was seriously funny. :guffaw:
And I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm a fan of Terri. She was annoying last season, but she's starting to grow on me.

Great episode.

Back