Gilmore girls

Yeah that was a cute episode...
in the end when lorelai and rory ran away
'cause of sookie's baby...

and they all said lorelai was moving the last time...

kirk was so fun...
poor judas...
kirk was so mean to him

I just saw the first season
episode in which rory brought that little
chicken home and lorelai called it stella... :D
whenever she called it i had to
think of melina... :D
that was weird...

Good for you! Season 5 is the best!!! :D

The episode of yesterday was cool :)
Sookie was soooo annoying, she really started to piss Luke of with the tasting of the food and nagging about the ducks Luke was cooking.
It was so sweet that Logan finally gave in to being Rory's BOYFRIEND. LOL his family really sucks though... bunch of hypocrites.
And Paris is weird, she wants to be a doctor but she hates sick people :rolleyes:

In Germany they are just showing the first season and every Tuesday they show one episode of season 5. That's confusing!!!
But I love season five!! Yesterday I saw the episode in which Luke is jealous, cos Lorelai met with Christopher and Emily had a date.

Good for you! Season 5 is the best!!! :D

The episode of yesterday was cool :)
Sookie was soooo annoying, she really started to piss Luke of with the tasting of the food and nagging about the ducks Luke was cooking.
It was so sweet that Logan finally gave in to being Rory's BOYFRIEND. LOL his family really sucks though... bunch of hypocrites.
And Paris is weird, she wants to be a doctor but she hates sick people :rolleyes:

Aww, I love "I'm A Gilmore!" It's one of my favourite episodes. I love Paris/Doyle though.

The episode the showed on tuesday
contained T.J
the actor also played that mean tanglewood
guy...

well anyway he told look he weren't jealous...
and then he took of to find a guy who
might had a date with liz...

it was weird i had to think of him as
sonny...

I love TJ he is so funny, That epi is really cool :D
I liked that epi where he got married and he was so grazy about his tights :lol:

I didn't like the last episode that much. So I didn't pay much attention to it. What I found strange was Emily's date with that guy. I don't like Lorelai's mom. She is horrible.

TJ was there too. He is great. I don't like him as Sonny in NY but as TJ he is fun. :lol: There marriage was so great. The whole costumes and everything was hilarious :lol: That was a funny episode. Anyone know what season and episode that was? I want to watch it again. So maybe they show it some day and then I have to know what season it was and so on.

i guess it was 4th season in the near end...

hey mestiza you noticed that
emily's date had horatio's german voice...
that was uh...
it didn't fit the guy...
emily's not that bad...
she can be pretty mean and all but..

Oh... no I didn't notice that it was Horatio's voice. As I already said I didn't pay much attention to it. I was surfing in the internet. :p I was not in the right mood to watch GG. Dunno why!! But I want to watch the next episode cause there will be more Rory and Logan.

In my opinion Luke is not mean... he is more sarcastic. And that's what I like on Luke. He is one of my favorite characters in GG.

Now that I miss quite the whole last episode could you tell me few interesting scenes which were awesome or funny, AlexxWoods? That would be great :D

-The Story Lorelai told first Christopher and Rory and later Luke..the one with Michelle and the wardrobe...

-How they forced Jackson to attend the assembly..

Back