Gilmore girls

Oh wow... I thought that I'm the only one who doesn't like Dean. I never liked him. And since he broke up with his wife (can't remember her name) he started dating Rory again. And I thought that this is soooo wrong. That's one reason why Rory sometimes annoys me. Doesn't she think about her actions. She may be smart at college but in her relationships... But most of the time I like Rory. There are just few moments where she can be annoying. That's true. I didn't like any of her boyfriends. Also not Jess. He annoyed me totally. I know there are probably a lot of Jess fans but I cannot stand him. It's his behaviour.
I also liked Lane's former boyfriend who left. The actor is now on The O.C. I kinda miss him in GG.
TJ is funny. He should have more screentime. Wouldn't hurt at all. And the wedding was kinda hilarious with all those outfits... Yeah, he is great :lol:.

I believe Dean's wife was called Lindsay :p
I don't like Jess either, And at that time she wasn't thinking about her actions either. Jess is insane.
I also like Dave, to bad he left, but atleast I'm clad that Lane left her Mom
The wedding is great, and I believe Mestiza that TJ will make another appearance where you are :D
That part is hilarious ;)

Do you mean the episode where he helps Luke's sister and TJ on such a middle age market where you aren't allowed to have electronical stuff with you. But Luke has a cellphone and TJ blamed him. But he is not better at all because he's got a portable TV with him watching sports. I find that was also great. If you mean a different episode then I'm looking forward to that cause I don't know it. :D

I mean a different one, but this one was also hilarious, he was just looking at a baseball game I think it was.
I would like to tell you what that epi is about, but that would spoil the fun :D

Oh... another episode. Great. Nice you didn't tell me cause it would spoil the fun. You're right. Tomorrow they will show a new episode. Always on Tuesday. And from Monday to Friday they show reruns at the afternoon. I think they show episodes from the 4th season. But I'm not sure.

But spoilers of NY season 2 I can read all the time :p.

I love Michel and I love love love Paris. Liza Weil is effin' hilarious!

I hated the storyline with Lane's band though, so boring!

I like the band thing, Zack is funny :D

You're welcome Mestiza, I wouldn't want to be the one too spoil your fun :)
Here they also show it on Tuesday, but we don't have reruns :(
Trust me it is worth waiting for TJ :D

I'm also a season 2 spoiler freak :D

The band thing doesn't bother me. It's not that interesting but OK. And it's not like they always show it.

I find it great that Lane's mother don't have much screentime anymore cause she always drives me crazy. That woman is a pain.

But now that Lorelai and Luke are finally together they can show anything bad. I wouldn't mind cause they are such an adorable couple which is more worth admiring than disliking others :lol:

Lorelai is great and beautiful. I also like it when she wears glasses. It looks great too. ;)

I don't think that the snow episode has already been shown cause last week it was still summer. I guess it was summer cause the sun was shining and lots of flowers. But I will keep you up to date, Macayla, what episode they will show, kay?! Last week was the episode where Sookie was totally crazy cause she got to know that she is pregnant again. Remember? She complained that the one writer who was always at their restaurant at lunch time wouldn't buy something to eat... just ice tea :lol:. She was not happy about that. And where Rory was writing a story for the college newspaper about a secret club in which Logan apparently is a member though he didn't admit. ;)

Lots of spoilers for people who didn't see the episode yet. :p Better not read that above.

That was hilarious :lol:, she was so busy running around and stuff

That thing with Logan is funny, there is an epi coming and than I had to drool so much :D

Yeah, Sookie is always going crazy when she is pregnant. Remember the first time she was pregnant and she said to Lorelai something about 'Take the baby out of me. I don't want it anymore. I'm going to be a bad mum'. That was the episode where they had to organize a children's birthday party... motto was 'Lord of the Rings' :D. She is so hyperactive :lol:.

Logan is good looking in my opinion. That says a lot normally I don't like the guys with light hair.

I don't think that the snow episode has already been shown cause last week it was still summer. I guess it was summer cause the sun was shining and lots of flowers. But I will keep you up to date, Macayla, what episode they will show, kay?! Last week was the episode where Sookie was totally crazy cause she got to know that she is pregnant again. Remember? She complained that the one writer who was always at their restaurant at lunch time wouldn't buy something to eat... just ice tea :lol:. She was not happy about that. And where Rory was writing a story for the college newspaper about a secret club in which Logan apparently is a member though he didn't admit. ;)

Lots of spoilers for people who didn't see the episode yet. :p Better not read that above.

The "Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant!" episode. Did you love the Pippi Virgin one or what? The four of them + Kirk & Lulu in the movie theater, watching Pippi? HILARIOUS to me!

Exquisite, you're right. The PIPPI episode was great. They were even singing that song. They two are crazy. It made me laugh. :lol: Luke the Pippi Virgin. That was hilarious. And when they were talking about Pippi's hair cause Luke found it strange... Good episode!

Yeah, Sookie is always going crazy when she is pregnant. Remember the first time she was pregnant and she said to Lorelai something about 'Take the baby out of me. I don't want it anymore. I'm going to be a bad mum'. That was the episode where they had to organize a children's birthday party... motto was 'Lord of the Rings' :D. She is so hyperactive :lol:.

Logan is good looking in my opinion. That says a lot normally I don't like the guys with light hair.
That was hilarious, with all those kids. She didn't even made children's food. In my oppinion Sookie is always hyperactive but even more when she is pregnant :lol:

Most of the time I don't like guys with light hair either, I was really surprised that I think that Logan is cute :p :lol:

The "Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant!" episode. Did you love the Pippi Virgin one or what? The four of them + Kirk & Lulu in the movie theater, watching Pippi? HILARIOUS to me!
That was just hilarious, one of the best I saw. My mother was laughing so hard :D even my Dad started watching from behind the computer. we used to watch Pippi a lot when I was a kid :lol:

Back