Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Why MissMurder

Thank you for the big and warm welcome:)

I am all over (anything) Marg/Cath (related)!:drool:

MnM

You are very welcome Me_n_Marg!

Ahhhh, this episode has the walk along the Strip, or Fremont street not sure, it just has a scene!!!! Can't wait to see this, it looks very interesting. Grissom playing poker? Cool! The case also looks like an interesting one.

Sorry for the little rant there, had to get it out :lol:

More improvised scenes between them, and I wonder just how far Billy and Marg would go with that kind of power :devil:
I'd like to think that they'd go as far as we'd want them to go because given the opportunity, they'd want to see the same things happen that we want to see. Can you just imagine if these two were completely in charge? It'd be great and so entertaining.:lol:

Oh, is it already time for the 'walk down the strip talk' eppy?!:eek: Wow, one needs time to prepare for these kinds of scenes. You never know what'll happen....and Grissom playing poker? I knew he had it in him.:lol: Wonder if Catherine's his 'lucky lady'?

MissMurder, I'd love to read those stories you've posted. That is, if I haven't already. I think I've read almost every fic on there.:lol:

Yeah time for that episode already. However the promo did not show them talking about his departure, the episode might though, I'm not sure :confused:
And Cath as his lucky lady oh yeah I can imagine that. Though in the promo I don't think she was there while he was playing.

Billy and Marg in charge would be hilarious! :lol: The flirting and so many other possibilities :devil:

Here is a link to my profile page on Fanfiction.net for the people who wish to read my stories. But I am a multi ship writer so there are some GSR fics on the page too, just dodge if you don't like :thumbsup:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1686946/

Last edited:

Hey, somebody's got to start something! If what you say offends somebody, maybe it should.:lol:

Well, people don't get offended... I just have a sort of reputation for creating monsters in other threads. It a habit that I really need to kick 'cause I tend to create chaos and uproars whenever I do. So feel free to smack me upside the head if I do it again.

By the way, I've been taking a look at GCR fanfiction and we've got some last time in the sack fiction! *does happy dance* I'm off to read more...

It a habit that I really need to kick 'cause I tend to create chaos and uproars whenever I do. So feel free to smack me upside the head if I do it again.
Hey, everybody's entitled to their own opinions. They can't help it if their wrong.:lol: J/K! Some people can just be so touchy. Listen, if nobody else does, I've got your back if it's dealing with g/c cause we know the truth.
By the way, I've been taking a look at GCR fanfiction and we've got some last time in the sack fiction!
Oh, oh, oh where!? I wanna go read where all the action is.:devil:

Yeah I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion. People can get very snippy here so I've seen, and it is not fair to the people who do not wish to cause trouble but end up doing it anyway just because they want to voice their thoughts.

And action fiction?? Where where? :devil:

If my memory serves right, that ending scene of Cath and Gil walking down the Strip and talking isn't really about his departure, but about why he came to Vegas in the first place. I think David Rambo said so in a recent interview. But maybe there will be bits about his leaving, who knows? :) The bits in the preview seem nice. I've always loved it when they take a walk together. Anyone remembers To Halve and to Hold and Shooting Stars? I think it's a Cath/Gil thing because it seems Gil has never done that with anyone else. They look so beautiful together, you know, accompanied by those lights and all. :) I like all CSI episodes that's related to old Vegas, but even if this one wasn't one of those, I'd still watch just for the sake of that ending scene.

My friend Ana made screencaps from the preview and added the convo. It's beautiful. You can see it here. (spoiler alert!)

Last edited:

Young Man with a Horn is airing on my birthday. =)))))

I'm hoping that the G/C scene we are probably going to get becomes the greatest birthday present yet. *sigh* ahaha

^Oh my gosh, that's awesome. Tell your friend she did a great job. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

It certainly looks like it's going to be a nice scene. I love the looks on their faces.:adore: They seem so at ease and the conversation sounds like a good one. I wish that 'risk' he's talking about involved them if you know what I mean.;) I really hope he tells her he's leaving and not just disappear. She deserves better than that. I agree about walking being their thing.:) They have done it quite a bit and I can't remember them doing it with anyone else, but each other.

Hey, I read something somewhere that Grissom is going to announce his departure on episode 9:09. I think it said right at the outset of the show. Though I'm not sure whether to believe that or not. I think he will announce it to the entire shift and then he and Cath talk personally. I think that would be a nice scene. :)

My theory. What does everyone else think will happen?

And those screencaps are lovely Erica. Tell your friend she has done a wonderful job!

Hi everyone, aww, that little thing your friend made is sooo cute Erica. :adore: So has this ep aired yet? I'm really behind, I don't even know what ep you guys are on... :lol: I guess that's what I get for trying to be patient... I can't believe that Billy's leaving so soon, I'm really going to miss him an awful lot, especially his scenes with Cath, they're what I'm going to miss the most... It must be so hard for Cath, she's loosing not only her boss, but her best friend... Therefore Billy needs to make lots of guest appearences... :adore:

Hehe I'll tell her you gals loved her work. :D

Steph, the ep hasn't aired yet. It will be on TV this coming Thursday. And yeah I'm going to miss Cath and Gil together, too. I think that's the major impact Billy's departure is going to leave me. TPTB have tried to focus on other things these years and neglected this wonderful friendship between Cath and Gil. Even ruined it in some way. I really hope they'll realize what they have done and make up for that in Billy's last episodes. And yes, he needs to guest-star really often. :lol:

Last edited:

Thanks for the info Erica my dear. :D I agree with you, in some ways TPTB have ruined the show for me, but messing with Gil and Cath's relationship, I mean come on, you can't deny the chemistry between those 2... I'm also hoping that in his final ep, they'll have a great scene together, to make up for all the lost time/scenes between them over the years, come on TPTB, it's not hard to give him a great scene with his best friend... Is it..? :( Oh, and I LOVE your banner and icon, they're awesome. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back