Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

NicknGrissom said:
What the name of that episode? I see it before, but I can't remember, I know it not my faovrite episode. The girl was murdered look like Sara. It can't be Nesting Dolls or Committed.

That's Butterflied :) Peanut butter & showers. Priceless moments in that episode. <3

ETA: lol everyone posted at the same time

More PureJoy classic moments (can you tell I'm having fun while at work? Shhhhhh!)-
PureJoy on ice:
216cgonice003.jpg

He's in trouble now. one word - coveralls!
513cgcoveralls090.jpg

ok I guess I'm still confused.... :confused:
so can we use the Lovers and Friends or He Missed Her Tush as thread titles?
or even Cath, Layout Room Right Away
those are direct quotes from the show

You'll have to forgive me ... it's the blonde coming through :eek:

Thank littlesara1, now I know what it called now. Butterflied, It still not my favorite.

hhunter said:
ok I guess I'm still confused.... :confused:
so can we use the Lovers and Friends or He Missed Her Tush as thread titles?
or even Cath, Layout Room Right Away
those are direct quotes from the show

You'll have to forgive me ... it's the blonde coming through :eek:

You can't use He'd rather hear it from Catherine and I'm still undecided about the extremely healthy one but the others are fine.

Sorry about that 19ams87. My last post wasn't directed at you even though I used the ^^'s. I do believe we're getting our lines crossed majorly. :p

More classics - season 3:
Standing by her as she takes her punches:
322cgcavallo370.jpg

The girl knows her diamonds:
321cglab665.jpg

No, hhunter, it's not the blonde in you. I was having a good chuckle myself as I read the earlier discussion about thread titles. Choosing one for this ship always seems to run into mod trouble/reservations because the lines quoted directly from Gil's or Catherine's mouth about each other are so very shippy that they cause unease. And yet, all we're doing is quote them. And in context too! LOL.

I suppose a title like: "The wife hates it when they're apart" (Jackpot) would set off alarm bells too (besides being too long of course), as did "Do you want to suck it?" (To Halve And To Hold)

Then again, that's what I love about this ship. There's so much material from both Gil and Catherine themselves, plus their co-workers, to support it. :D

good I'm glad it wasn't just me :D

more pics for the pic-fest

normal_2x08_434.jpg

I'm glad we have a healthy relationship
from Slaves of Las Vegas

ren28 said:
No, hhunter, it's not the blonde in you. I was having a good chuckle myself as I read the earlier discussion about thread titles. Choosing one for this ship always seems to run into mod trouble/reservations because the lines quoted directly from Gil's or Catherine's mouth about each other are so very shippy that they cause unease. And yet, all we're doing is quote them. And in context too! LOL.

I suppose a title like: "The wife hates it when they're apart" (Jackpot) would set off alarm bells too (besides being too long of course), as did "Do you want to suck it?" (To Halve And To Hold)

Then again, that's what I love about this ship. There's so much material from both Gil and Catherine themselves, plus their co-workers, to support it. :D

That's so true! They're lines are so borderline! "Do you want to suck it" :lol: :devil:

I think Cath & Gil are the ones who get the most lines with the romantic/sexual undertones:

* missed your tush
* the comments about the "wife"
* healthy relationship
* "you can't absorb enough cocain through your ___ to OD" along with "cite your source"
* "close your mouth" (as Gil stares at the showgirls)
* "you wanna suck it"
* "I wouldn't have slept with him first" (in reference to Lady H "doing a dead guy")

and so many more. You just don't get that kind of talk/innuendo from the others on a consistent basis.

kaylyne said:
and so many more. You just don't get that kind of talk/innuendo from the others on a consistent basis.
No, you're right.
This season, we've had:
* "Catherine, do you need a moment?" (accompanied by that now-oh-so-rare Grissom smirk)
* "Catherine. Layout Room. Right now!" (Mmm. Masterful Gil. So sexy!)

And I'm sure T_TB are quite aware of the innuendoes. Why else would they put up a slightly different version of that scene in the promo? In it, Gil says, "Catherine. Layout Room. Now!" Didn't that give you the shivers?

ren28 said:
kaylyne said:
No, you're right.
This season, we've had:
* "Catherine, do you need a moment?" (accompanied by that now-oh-so-rare Grissom smirk)
* "Catherine. Layout Room. Right now!" (Mmm. Masterful Gil. So sexy!)

And I'm sure T_TB are quite aware of the innuendoes. Why else would they put up a slightly different version of that scene in the promo? In it, Gil says, "Catherine. Layout Room. Now!" Didn't that give you the shivers?

You know that Layout Room one is so reminiscent of the "Too tough?" "Not enough!" quote from Season 4. :devil: These two are getting hot and heavy!

Actually, what gave me the shivers is that she answered his summons without hesitation or question and promptly went to the layout room. It was only after she got there that she questioned his need for urgency.

kaylyne said:
Actually, what gave me the shivers is that she answered his summons without hesitation or question and promptly went to the layout room. It was only after she got there that she questioned his need for urgency.

Yeah...I wonder what she thought she was going there for - and what past event has given her reason to think that! :devil:

kaylyne said:
Ah yes. That. What was it she said? "Gil, where's the fire?" or something to that effect, wasn't it?

Just an idle thought here: were we to place end to end all these heavy-laden quotes, would we get a fic that we couldn't possibly even allude to on this board? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back