"Ghosts of the Past" Discussion **SPOILERS**

it was great episode, but I was bit baffled, that ghost of the past, which supposedly to have Sara's mom in it? I remember reading about it few months back about it. I guess writers decided to shelve that idea for another episode to put it in the future I suppose? I liked the bantering between Greg and Morgan, and Im glad that Greg finally acknowledges that he has the gift from his paternal grandmother olaf. its been in making since season 6.

Sara's mother actually appeared in "Forget Me Not", played by Kay Lenz. As far as I know she wasn't supposed to resurface in this episode.

There were rumors Sara's mom would resurface in episode 21 on jorjafox.net. Nothing set in stone, but that's what was said on the website.

Did anyone feel like this could have been a Halloween episode! :vulcan:...

I just hope that next season will put Greg, Sara and Nick back in the spotlight. I just feel like they have been pushed to the side.

In my opinion (which I am sure does not count) CSI does not need Morgan or Finn. I think the team is great without those 2.

What is with Gregg and his gun, there seems to be a continuity issue, his character either carries one or he doesn't . It is just stupid that he only happens to carry it when the plot requires him to have one and point it .
The same thing was going on with Willows and Langston who only happened to have a weapon when the plot required it.

If the crime scene was still being examined , cops would have been on a cordon and wouldn't have let anyone in , ie the female ghost hunter , even if released a suspect was still out there wouldn't the LVPD have sent some cops to guard Hodges/Andrews???

Back