George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

I miss him already, but I am so glad I can stop watching the show. I too have only been watching because of George.

Cannot wait to see him in other things.

Good luck George

I thought he said, he will stick to the end of the show, I guess he change his mind since he is the father now. Since CBS hasn't make a decision about CSI either being renewed or cancelled.

Time to kiss CSI goodbye! It won't be the same without George. I'm not surprised that he wants out, like everyone was saying he was thrown under the bus last year. I also think that they should have made his character the new supervisor when Catherine left.

Not a big surprise.Although he is in episodes his character doesn't seem to be a major part of it anymore.Hope they don't kill Nick off but with it being tied to the Gig Harbor case it is a distinct possibility.He was the only reason left to watch what had become a shadow of itself.

Time to kiss CSI goodbye! It won't be the same without George. I'm not surprised that he wants out, like everyone was saying he was thrown under the bus last year. I also think that they should have made his character the new supervisor when Catherine left.

Yup. He should have been made the lead. Him and Marg could have carried the show. They were part of the reason we watched the show.

I'm not surprised he decided to leave after what happened last season. I will miss him. :(

We understand what your reasons probably are, George and wish you all the luck in the world. I hope we see you on the small and/or big screen soon. We watch you in GutShot Straight and Sex Ed.

Thanks for giving us Nick Stokes as only you could. Thanks for always standing up for your character. Like Smokey said, you're the reason that brought me to this board and the reason for the friends I have made.

Enjoy your baby girl. :) She's going to have a great dad.

I think the other major factor in his decision to leave is so that he can spend more time
with his daughter, and watch her crow and not miss out on her 1st time on doing things like walking.

Surprised but not. Sorry to see you'll be leaving George. Show definitely won't be the same without you.

Sad news. You get so used to these characters and actors being part of your TV diet. I wonder if this departure signals the start of the end of the show? I think it can continue.

Sad not to see more my favorite heartthrob on CSI, I support him God bless. Maybe CBS something to Prevent it. I do not like and Sex Ed.,
Would not want to fleece there...

Yup. He should have been made the lead. Him and Marg could have carried the show. They were part of the reason we watched the show.

Me three! :) He definitely should've gotten the supervisor position once Catherine left. He was Catherine's second-in-command, so it should've gone to him. ;)

I am missing Nicky already. Despite just being in the episode, he was great, as usual. He is very underused and I hink they will realize that once he is gone.

CSI will not be the same without him, but I don't care, because I won't be watching it.

I wonder if CBS will make a official anouncement this week about his leaving. I thik it is odd that they haven't said anything yet

I was sound asleep before the first 15 minutes were up! :alienblush: I remember seeing Nick and that was it.

I wonder if CBS will make a official anouncement this week about his leaving. I thik it is odd that they haven't said anything yet
CBS? I'm not sure I expect them to. At the earliest they might say something when episode 18 is being filmed (last I heard they were on 15) but I think it will most likely be the people at "CSI" that he's worked with for the last 15 years that say something not the folks at CBS. I don't expect George to say anything until the end of filming. I'm not at all sure it was really supposed to come out until they were filming episode 18. :shifty:

----------​
He doesn't really tell us anything - it's pretty much his opinions.

TV Guide - Ask Matt

Question: I just read that George Eads will be leaving CSI, and that his departure will have something to do with the Gig Harbor killer. After all these years, George Eads is what kept me watching a show that is no longer what it used to be. I think it would be a shame if they have the Gig Harbor killer kill him, considering he has nothing to do with that character. Any idea how he will leave? — Connie

Matt Roush: Haven't a clue, and I'm sure you know I wouldn't tell you if I did. (This week's reminder that this is not a column of spoilers whenever I can help it.) But since his departure now won't be a surprise, I doubt Nick will be requiring last rites when all is said and done. A well-liked character with this sort of longevity and fan base deserves a hero's exit, don't you think? (Which, now that I put that thought out there, often requires a sacrifice of some sort. Hmmm.) Still, as long as he goes out on a dramatic high note, I imagine I'll be OK with it.

Susan

Back