George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

The hair is bothering me. I wonder since he is being treated like a secondary character that maybe he is growing his hair out, he does do things like that. Remember the stache!

I've been working extra hours and didn't get a chance to wish George a happy birthday.

So.....George, I hope your birthday was filled with happiness and joy. :)

Found someone who thinks like us about Nick: (ignore the fact she couldn't spell 'Sqweegel' and obviously didn't even check on how to :shifty:)

As the cast revolves, so does the tenure. Like any job, when the big boys leave, the rest of the group moves forward to take their place. I expect to see lots more of Nick in a leading position, giving due credit to actor George Eads.

CSI The Next Generation

Can't disagree with wanting to see lots more Nick in a leading position or with the giving due credit to George Eads. :D Just wish CBS would agree with it.

Susan

I loved watching Nick in action on "Willows In The Wind" episode, he deserves more chances to take charge of the crime scene.

I got a question. When I watch Live with Kelly, George was suppose to be on it last month or two, I can't remember which month he was suppose to be on. I tape it for Tuesday morning, because I'm on dialysis that morning. I decided to look through my tape and he wasn't on it. What's happened and why he is not on it? Did he decided doing some other time?

I got a question. When I watch Live with Kelly, George was suppose to be on it last month or two, I can't remember which month he was suppose to be on. I tape it for Tuesday morning, because I'm on dialysis that morning. I decided to look through my tape and he wasn't on it. What's happened and why he is not on it? Did he decided doing some other time?

Sadly, no, he wasn't on.

I e-mailed the reps for Live with Kelly. Here's what she said:

He’s not, he’ll be rescheduled for another date.

Soon, I hope! :)

Back