George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

That t-shirt reminds me of the one he wore in the dryer episode (I can't remember the name of the ep..). I believe it was a season 5 episode.

Have to see if I can find some more...

an event from last night - it doesn't say exactly what tho :(

Susan

Looking good with the specks :adore:

I've found some more but I'm having a little problem with getting a computer ( translate that as - any computer in this house) to do what I tell it to! :scream: :brickwall:

ETA: Here's the rest of what I was able to find before my computer went temporarily insane on me.

one
two - unfortunately I can't find it without the watermark on his face
three
four
five

Susan

Last edited:
Oooooo! Thanks for finding those! Glad George got to go to the event! All the better for us! :drool: It took a bit of getting used to, but I like the bespectacled look! :adore:

Ooooooh my gosh, look at him! I'm on season two, he's changed so much! I haven't seen the newer episodes, but he's so adorable.

Someone online said to me he'd gotten fat, but I'd like to disagree A LOT with that. He's obviously not as scrawny as he used to be, but fat? Erm, no. Try handsome as cake. :D

Ooooooh my gosh, look at him! I'm on season two, he's changed so much! I haven't seen the newer episodes, but he's so adorable.

Someone online said to me he'd gotten fat, but I'd like to disagree A LOT with that. He's obviously not as scrawny as he used to be, but fat? Erm, no. Try handsome as cake. :D

Absolutely! :adore:

Back