George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

No wonder the sun came back out - Nick's here. :lol: Thanks NickyFan. :bolian:

Next theme:

How about some open Nick. Up to 12 winner in 24 hours or so. :)

Hopefully Nick and I will stay awake for Willows in the Wind tonight. I turned off Ms. Willows Regrets after the Nick parts figuring I wasn't going to stay awake for the rest anyways. :lol:

Susan

Would you guys want to switch to how they are playing it in the Eric/Greg thread? Up to you. They just post a set of pics with a theme, and the next person to come along finds something in the last pic of the previous set and posts a set using that as a theme. Like if I post a set of smiles and my last pic has Warrick in it, the next person might decide to do a set of pics with Warrick....or anything else they want to pick out of the last pic as a theme.

Or not. Up to you guys. :) Might make it more fun tho since anyone who happens by can just go ahead and join by posting a set instead of waiting for a winner and/or new theme.

I dunno what to do... but blackflag is right... the way it is now it's boring :(

Maybe we should just post whenever we like for now? I mean it doesn't make sense to play like we used to... maybe doing it like in the other pic thread is a good idea... what do you think, blackflag?

I dunno what to do... but blackflag is right... the way it is now it's boring :(

Maybe we should just post whenever we like for now? I mean it doesn't make sense to play like we used to... maybe doing it like in the other pic thread is a good idea... what do you think, blackflag?

I know I haven't been playing as much later and a lot of that is i don't find it a challenge anymore. Maybe we should try the way that the Eric fans are doing it. just my two cents worth.

I know I haven't been playing as much later and a lot of that is i don't find it a challenge anymore. Maybe we should try the way that the Eric fans are doing it. just my two cents worth.

Yeah, so true :( It might be a good idea to do it like this... but what if no one wants to post anymore? :(

So I gather that we just post random pics and that the next person posts something based on something that was in our last picture.

Yep! :)

Would you guys want to switch to how they are playing it in the Eric/Greg thread? Up to you. They just post a set of pics with a theme, and the next person to come along finds something in the last pic of the previous set and posts a set using that as a theme. Like if I post a set of smiles and my last pic has Warrick in it, the next person might decide to do a set of pics with Warrick....or anything else they want to pick out of the last pic as a theme.

Or not. Up to you guys. :) Might make it more fun tho since anyone who happens by can just go ahead and join by posting a set instead of waiting for a winner and/or new theme.

What Smokey thought Little Stoker was ;)

Well now you KNOW I had to check this one out! :lol:

Back