George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladybronco, you do realize that you're responsible for
mopping.gif
from all the :drool: we do :)

Yep, I sure do, and my bucket is handy! Got lots around the barn, and I have to say that I did ask for it :devil:

Glad I have until later this afternoon to make a choice, it's very difficult, as usual! :cool:

Found a new twitpic:

http://twitpic.com/4s0f2a

I have no idea where they are.

Thanks for the pic! :) Wherever they are, the guy's shirt says he's a sponsor. And I see he Tweeted that he's taller than George. ;)

Thanks for the pic Sookie. :)

I can't say for sure but if you look at the previous pics, one of them says "Stubbs" so as a wild guess I'd say he went back home and it was taken in Texas.

Susan

Well, I'm sad to say my time with Nick has drawn to an end. He's packing his bag in preparation for his next destination!

As usual, this a was a difficult task, thanks to your wonderful pics!:)

Runners Up:

Princess, with this photo. LOVELY Chocolate, and def no Poo Eyes :lol:
Raynn, this photo may not have a buzz, but who doesn't love Open Nick in white? :drool: The plaid shirt and buzz was a real toss up though!
Blackflag, this picture just says Bring it On!! Oh, yeah baby! :devil:
Jacquie, very nearly got Nick back with these 3 pics. This one makes me wonder how far down his shirt is unbuttoned. I think I feel like the pic on the wall with this Georgeous one, and this one can't be much more Open, and I Spy some underwear! I'm sorry I over did it, but I couldn't help it.:devil:

winner.gif
NickyFan!!

This photo makes me want to stroke the back of his neck :alienblush: and this photo has Open Nick, a growing out buzz, AND a smile to die for!! :drool: :adore:

Our Nicky is packing up and heading for Germany!! Enjoy your time with Nick, NickyFan!!

ETA: Thanks for the pic Sookie! Goatee........hmmmmm....I guess I like my George with a babyface!

Last edited:
Found a new twitpic:

http://twitpic.com/4s0f2a

I have no idea where they are.

Thanks for the pic! :) Wherever they are, the guy's shirt says he's a sponsor. And I see he Tweeted that he's taller than George. ;)

Thanks for the pic Sookie. :)

I can't say for sure but if you look at the previous pics, one of them says "Stubbs" so as a wild guess I'd say he went back home and it was taken in Texas.

Susan

Thanks for the pic Sookie :)

and thanks for the mention of Stubbs blackflag. I checked my pb collection and found the pics from last years Busby Foundation. Did me some checking and found out that last night was the big Busby Foundation Crawfish Boil. This was the event that George was at last year. May we get lucky and have pics with George from this year?? So far the Busby Foundation doesn't have pics from this year. Hopefully they'll have them up soon :)

Congrats on winning NickyFan :)

Thanks for the pic, Sookie :)

And thanks ladybronco for sending Nick my way :hugegrin:

He can help me with my new couch today, should it finally arrive :shifty:

Onto a theme for you ladies... hmm... I would like to have pics that make you go 'Aww :adore:' :) Hard for you, I know but it'll be even harder to choose a winner, lol! :)

Up to 12 pics in about 25 hours... hope my internet works tomorrow... should I have problems and haven't put a winner up six hours after I'm due, the first runner's up from last round is the winner. Hope it works like this... my internet is not very trustworthy :(

Havw fun posting, ladies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back