George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Princess! What a great theme! But...what if I have several favorite looks?? ;)

I'll be back in a bit to post. But first of all....ta da!! I had success today in finding the magazine! There was George, peeping out over the tops of the other magazines on the rack. :D There were only two issues there, so I nabbed them.

I thought I'd go ahead and actually scan it for anyone who might not be able to get it or who just can't wait, so here you go! Not the best quality (the pics look a little magazine-y), but not bad. :)

Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

But first of all....ta da!! I had success today in finding the magazine! There was George, peeping out over the tops of the other magazines on the rack. :D There were only two issues there, so I nabbed them.

I thought I'd go ahead and actually scan it for anyone who might not be able to get it or who just can't wait, so here you go! Not the best quality (the pics look a little magazine-y), but not bad. :)

Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Thank you Snowkey :) that should hold me over until I can find the magazine :)

But first of all....ta da!! I had success today in finding the magazine! There was George, peeping out over the tops of the other magazines on the rack. :D There were only two issues there, so I nabbed them.

Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Thank you Snowkey :) that should hold me over until I can find the magazine :)

And me - thank you!

Congratulations, Princess! What a great theme! But...what if I have several favorite looks?? ;)

I'll be back in a bit to post. But first of all....ta da!! I had success today in finding the magazine! There was George, peeping out over the tops of the other magazines on the rack. :D There were only two issues there, so I nabbed them.

Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Thank you so very much Smokey ,the scans are perfect!:thumbsup::drool:

Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Smokey, you're an angel. :)

They're safely tucked away in my photobucket. :D Who cares if they look a little magazine-y. When you don't have the real thing they're perfect. :lol:

I was just in WalMart and totally forgot to even look! :alienblush: :scream:

Susan

Smokey, you're an angel. :)

They're safely tucked away in my photobucket. :D Who cares if they look a little magazine-y. When you don't have the real thing they're perfect. :lol:

I second or third that angel part :) and they are under lock and key in my photobucket.

I was just in WalMart and totally forgot to even look! :alienblush: :scream:

Susan

:eek: :eek: :eek: and you call yourself a Ward Girl :D shame on you blackflag :lol: I actually plan on checking in on the bookstore on my way home this evening. We have to stop and get a few supplies for dinner so I'll pop over and see if they have it in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back