George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, OMG! A wonderful day just got even better! :eek: Nick seemed a bit stunned finding himself in Sweden and it not raining :eek:!!!

Thanks ever so much for sending Nick my way Jacquie!:)

I had a great night last night performing with my choir, we brought the house down!;) Tonight I am off to watch my eldest son play soccer/football, so I'm on the move all the time it seems.

And that's how I came up with my theme...I want pics of movement. Nick/George/OC either moving or someone/something in the background being in motion, or however you interpret movement. If you find this theme too much of a challenge feel free to go I spy of things beginning with M :thumbsup:.

Up to 12 pics in about 26 hrs please!

Oh mercy, mercy me...one goodlooking Texan is waiting to entertain me for the duration of at least 26 hrs...Magnificent :adore:!

Thanks for sharing those pics Smokey! And congrats on getting your diploma!

Well, the rain
rain.jpg
finally started falling here in Sweden making Nick and I quite wet :devil: having to resort to going inside and taking all our clothes off :devil:...to get dried...and while they are hanging on the clothes line I'll announce the runner's up and winner of the movement theme ;)!

I have to applaud you all
200620Smiley20Happy.gif
for your absolutely amazing pics! You've all done a splendid job!

Princess - lots of movement in here and besides, I adore Nick in that puffy vest!:drool:
Jacquie - oh goodness gracious! I find Nick so incredibly sexy in a turtleneck and when he's working those muscles as well...
428298iod3ikrfok.gif

blackflag - poetry in motion...what else is there to say?:adore: but it was hard to choose with you posting this too :eek:

and that leaves
dance.gif
NickyFan as the winner with this fantastic cap
222.gif
! I love it, love it, love it!

Congratulations on having an overnight guest! I hope it's ok him coming to stay with you? You usually state when it's not appropriate for you to have a visitor so....:confused:...ah well...I guess that's why there are runner's up too, isn't it?:lol:

Awww man I'm so sorry ladies :( My internet wanted to make me angry again and I couldn't be online for the last three hours... I had my post finished for you and then I couldn't post it :( Now I need to write it again, hopefully it works this time.

Thank you so much for sending Nick my way, Stokes4Me :D And that on a Friday :) Don't worry... I would have said if I wouldn't be there over weekend because I don't want to leave you guys hanging.

So a theme... well... I think I need to 'think' about it :) Yup, that'll be my theme :D I would like to see Nick/George/etc. thinking. Show me pics where one can see the wheels turning in his head :)

Now I have to take care of my guest :devil: Thank god he arrived dry because it isn't raining in Germany today :)

A maximum of 12 pics in 24 hours :D

Happy hunting ladies :)

And Mom, I'm so happy you're back *hugs* and I'm glad you had fun in Vegas :D One day I'll come with you.

Awww where are my manners??? Welcome back Speedy and Bookgirl as well :D I bet Vegas was a trip worth :)

Last edited:
Glad to have you back Smokey, Speedy & Bookgirl. Looks like you all had fun. :thumbsup: You obviously didn't get a choice of who signed your diploma. :lol:

My kind of thinking theme - not too much thinking on my part. :lol:

First set of theme pics:
thinking Nick #1
thinking Nick #2
thinking Nick #3
thinking Shorty
thinking Gus
thinking Evel

Wasn't sure I was going to find one of Evel. He's more impulsive and less thinking. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back