George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow Easter Sunday around here. :)

I've spent my weekend recapping For Warrick (this time in HD). Now instead of the 120 caps that I used to have I have 151 caps. :alienblush: (Is it just me or does Ecklie look annoyed in that cap? :p) Usually as I've been doing this I've ended up with 5 or 10 more at most. :lol: I guess it's just a case of 'The more Nick the better' in my mind! :lol:

Susan

Sorry I'm late girls, got a little distracted :devil:, then took an unintentionally long nap than and then had technical difficulties getting online!

Honourable mention to Jacquie for George on the beach and PrincessJ88 for the gorgeous 4x4 cap.

bookgirl20, his soulful face does make me weak at the knees
myfuturecsi, you bet I'd get that spill cleaned up. And then I'd make sure he spilled it again!
Yoshi,crinkles always do it for me.
speedystokesgirl beautiful profile and the lashes...egad the lashes!
Smokey, gorgeous face, fantastic lighting...weak at the knees? You bet!
Stokes4Me, you DO know what makes me swoon! His beautiful face...simply stunning :adore:

So it seems blackflag knows me best with this pic, I have it labeled 'best pic ever' and it makes me drool, melt and go weak at the knees. Every single time. :drool:

Enjoy your time with Nick! He's well rested after our long nap! Quite unlike me to return him in such good condition actually! :lol:

Oh WOW!!! I get a well rested Nick? :wtf: I'm not sure when the last time that happened is. :guffaw:

You think you got tech problems egeria. I'm getting tired of doing a hard reboot of a computer that is just a year old! :scream: From what I can tell it's a problem that we're supposed to ignore but the computer doesn't. The damn thing freezes at the most inconvient times - no mouse, no keyboard, no nothing! And they don't have a fix for it.

On to nicer things - Nick.

Egeria, I read what the theme was and couldn't think of any pics to post. So I went down to switch around some laundry. It all of a sudden hit me what to post so my only problem was making sure I posted them first. :lol:

New theme .....

A little game of I Spy is in order. How about I Spy with a vowel. And for those of you who may have had a hard weekend that's A - E - I - O and U only (no y or those other ones that can be used as vowels). 12 in 24 or so. :D

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back